Who has a Blog?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Huh. Turns out I don't have a LJ. I have, like, 4 others which I never use, but I just made a LJ, looks better. Erm, does anybody know, are you able to make it so only your "friends" can see it, any not randoms?
Hey Kiki, when you post in LJ, there should be a drop down menu that has the option of Public, Friends, or Private. If you select "Friends" only those you list as friends will be able to read it. If you choose private, only you can see it and if you choose public it's out there for the whole world.

I don't know if I ever posted mine - it's http://flboo22.livejournal.com, I post sometimes publicly, sometimes just for my friends. I'm happy to add new friends, but know that I talk alot about my personal life and there are things I'd rather not have mentioned on MC. :smile: But like I said, I'm always open to new friends so I have new blogs to read too!

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks, RedBooberGurl! Much appreciated!

Well, I'm Watching you.. =.=
Just a note, Heaps of my Lit will have BAD BAD words, Though I will Asterisk them out.To an extent.
Eh, 'tis okay.

Me----->http://alicornmoonstar.deviantart.com/ I never delete anything *lol* :3
Yay!

*watches* O_O

You guys have great galleries! Sorry, I'm unable to comment on your art right now. -_- My computer's... being a female dog. XP I'll have to steal my friend's computer, her's works really well on DA.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Katie, just added you. Also added you Beth, incase you don't recognize the name Kathyfraggle.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hurrah! I feel loved! Thanks, peeps. :smile:

Java

Reaction score
It's nice to see that more people are blogging, whatever form they use. I'm still at it on my blogger account, and I'll keep that there since that's the address I send to family every Christmas.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and work on my blog, but LJ is currently not working for me. -_- It's my internet. I /do/ have a blogger, just you guy'll have to give me your emails so you can access it, but I'll try to suss it out. ^^

Kiki

Reaction score
(((BUMP)))

Just curious, does anyone have a blogspot? Thesedays I'm fairly busy, but I'm considering making a blog. I've already checked out a couple of blogspots, and I quite like the setup of them. Any thoughts? Thanks.

And I've also made a tumblr. Anyone else use it? I actually really like it... I have dial-up and yet it doesn't take hours to upload a picture w/ caption- a simplistic but good approach to blogging. Though I'm gonna make a less-random one, as in I'm gonna stick to a topic, such as muppets/makeup/fashion/bands/cartoons. same with my blogspot- if I end up making one.