Who has a Blog?

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I was just wondering, is there such a thing as a blog that is private but people are able to access it with a password or something? If anyone can help, thanks.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, I'm sure that some blogging sites would have something along those lines availible. I'm not quite sure.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, there are plenty of friends only blogs, (I would recomend Livejournal as that's the one I use), but the only problem is that's as far as it goes. It doesn't happen often, but occasionally there are things on my mind that I wouldn't even want my friends reading, you know?

Good luck!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, there are plenty of friends only blogs, (I would recomend Livejournal as that's the one I use), but the only problem is that's as far as it goes. It doesn't happen often, but occasionally there are things on my mind that I wouldn't even want my friends reading, you know?

Good luck!
You can make a entry so only you can read it on LJ:smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ok, So I'm thinking of getting a Livejournal. What is everyones' Opinion on LJ?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've been there four years and have never had any troubles :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ok People. I have a Livejournal
It is

http://theshoefairy.livejournal.com/

I'm prob just gonna put up my music stuff, and my art. Nothing amazing, nothing Uber personal or stuff like that. Myspace hated me, the stupid thingy didn't let me have an account on my email. But I have an LJ now :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
So, I never have really gotten the idea of a Blog, is it just like writing in a Journal or whatever...but you let other people see it? Or do you just write random gibberish? just not sure I get em.