Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Er...I was saying that they were both !0s. :big_grin: Really, I was.:excited:
So you were calling Rosie a zero? A loser? Hmph.:mad:

radionate

Reaction score
Rigghhhhhtttt. Trying to dig yourself out of the hole aren't you?

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I hear ya. It'd be a Snoop Dogg thing all over again.

Calling Mr. O'Reilly!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Need I say more.
i hate to see what those two would do with the muppets..start doing the voices of the people in south park....that'll give zoot something to talk about...

ryan

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i second that notion.......no american idol people with the muppets is a great thing

ryan
who's american idol ?

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
I agree about Tenacio D being novelty/humour you certainly couldn't play a song that has something to do with team work [not sure what its called but its rude]
Comical DrBob

Tenacious D was on Crank Yankers, so whether that is a sign that they don't like the Muppets or that they do like working with puppets is opinions until spoken about. At any rate, Tenacious D is a great band, a band I love very much; just not with the Muppets. Being they are a novelty/humor band with a sense of humor that isn't exactly for children (anyone who has seen them live will probably remember the films they showed at the shows, thus proving my point), I just don't see it working unless they seriously tone down, which would not be their style at all.

-Matt [/B][/QUOTE]

Salmoto

Reaction score
Look at the size of this thread. Gee, alot of celebrities really dobn't fit the muppet philosophy nowadays. To only go back to the days of Peter Sellers and Madeline Kahn.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The thing about the Muppets is that some of their best shows center around lack-luster guests. That kind of makes much of this discussion moot. The guests have always been my least favorite portion anyway, but still an important one. I'm sure that if the Muppets worked with the dreaded Olson Twins (vomits) that the show would still be good. (Flashbacks to Daryl and Paige Hannah on Muppets Tonight):wink: