Which Fraggle are you?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by fluffmuppet
Fer Suuuuure. I'm diggin it, too, Janice & Mokey's Maaaan!

Sorry, I'm just crazy!

~fluff~
Lol, hey, you never have to apologize for quotin' Janice or agreein' with me! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I guess most Muppet fans are like Mokey. Weird...I mean cool! i wouldn't want to suffer the wrath of Mokey...if she has a wrath.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I guess most Muppet fans are like Mokey. Weird...I mean cool! i wouldn't want to suffer the wrath of Mokey...if she has a wrath.
If she's anything like me, she does! LOL Just ask Emmy and Jackie! LOL! :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm peaceful and sing, too. Then again, Mokey has it together better than I do, I think. It takes a LOT for her to lose her temper! All it takes for me is for Jackie to miss her deadline! LOL!

Nah, it ain't a front, Jamie---the fraggles are real, and we got to see the inside of their true lives. :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

If she's anything like me, she does! LOL Just ask Emmy and Jackie! LOL! :big_grin:
That's Two Spur Emmy to you cowpoke!

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
That's Two Spur Emmy to you cowpoke!
LOL!! I'm so sorry Miss Emmy! Why, I do declare, I guess the ol' swimmin' hole on the outskirts o' Muppet Gulch had mah Western brain fried fer a minute there...yer right, ol' Two Spur! :big_grin:

Vendaface

Reaction score
I am definitely Mokey. "Ragtime Queen" still makes me misty-eyed.

I do have my Boober moments :wink: "People say they're happy... but people are wrong!"