Which Fraggle are you?

bandit

Reaction score
Wow! There sure are alot of Mokey's!!!.......Hm. Almost makes me feel left out!

Wait a minute here. I had three 100%s, one being Uncle Matt. Since this is a which Fraggle are you test, that means I'm basically him.

So you just called me a blundering idiot. :smile:
What? Ohh! No way! I'm sure this test is just a reflection of all of your attempted BRAVE DEEDS! Not if you actually managed in succeed at them. ^_^...Atleast...thats what I keep telling my 50%

Hubert

Reaction score
What? Ohh! No way! I'm sure this test is just a reflection of all of your attempted BRAVE DEEDS! Not if you actually managed in succeed at them. ^_^...Atleast...thats what I keep telling my 50%
Brave deeds? Since when I have I attempted brave deeds?

I'll go with the blundering idiot side. Blundering means you make a lot of mistakes (which I do). Idiot means a stupid person (seriously, that's the dictionary defenition).
So you could say a blundering idiot is a stupid mistake-making person.

Of course, if anyone's ever seen the Looney Tunes Show jail episode, Daffy tries to explain to a prisoner that he meant stupid as in cool. Meaning I'm a cool mistake-making person. Which I don't mind being cool and making mistakes.

I now will be known as Muppet Central's resident blundering idiot! :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! That's very Monty Python of you too.
*pounds gavel* Done! But now I wanna call ya Sir Blunderbrain!

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Before I took this test, I often tell people I'm like Wembley, Boober, & Mokey if you ever met me in person, in that order. But strangely, Red's my favorite Fraggle and that I had no Gobo in me at all.

Well, I took the test and I chose Wembley as who I felt I would fit the most and it confirmed my worst fears. /lol /joking (Not much of a surprise, but I was a little shocked at what it told me.)

1. Boober
2. Mokey
3. Wembley
4. Traveling Matt
5. Red
6. Gobo

Why is Traveling Matt even in the equation?

So there you have it, I'm like... Boober.:sigh: What? Wow! And I thought I was like Wembley and ended down in 3rd place with him. And I still have no Gobo in me.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
And what's up with all the Mokey's? /lol When I took the test, I made sure to answer Yes or No, never Not Sure. And I made sure on questions I slid the box to either low or high also. So I had some yes-low or yes-high or no-low or no-high. The percentages results were like 100%, 85%, 77%, 16%, 5%, 0%.

So I experimented and choose some yes, no, and not sure and the box I left in the middle for everything, no low or high choices. The result came back Mokey was #1. Hmmmm..... and percentage results were like 100%, 75%, 75%, 25%, 25%, 0%.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Hahahah! I noticed that too. I got Red and Gobo in a tie....o.o So I get to compete....with MYSELF! Hahaha
Wow! That must be some heated competition going on there. /lol But in the end, you work out the differences and are still best friends with yourself. But then again, it's the healthy competition that causes Red to admire Gobo too. :excited::smirk:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I wanted to be Red or Mokey, but I go oh good grief, Gobo's Uncle Traveling Matt. I do not loathe Traveling Matt's postcards, but Red does. Drat! There goes my being Red trophy.

bandit

Reaction score
Ahhh, see, that's yet another reason why I liked Red as a kid. I too loathed his cards...and his attitude and was so glad one of the 5 did too.