Which charachters would you have liked to see on..

BooberFraggless

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
395
Reaction score
1
Which charachters do you wish they would have had as a Contestant on a guy Smiley Game Show, but never were. Here's who I'd have liked to see

Bert: For some reason I think it'd be interesting seeing him get annoyed while playing a game, especially if the prize was a Paper Clip or bottle Cap.

Telly: I'd like to see Telly on one of these games getting really worried over whether he had the right answer or not.

The Amazing Mumford: Could be an interesting situation if he used his magic.

Who else would have made an interesting contestant on one of Guy's Game Shows, but never was?
 

BEAR

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
7,368
Reaction score
35
Was Kermit ever a contestant? Cuz that would be funny.

Also, I would have liked to see Big Bird make an appearance.

How about the human cast?
 

minor muppetz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
16,113
Reaction score
2,679
I have read that since Guy Smileys voice was so hard for Jim Henson to do, the dialog for the entire skits were recorded first and then they were taped. Having said that, I think that Ernie should have been a contestant. Kermit could have also been a contestant as well.

Mumford and Harvey Kneeslapper would have also made interesting contestants.
 

BooberFraggless

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
395
Reaction score
1
BEAR said:
Was Kermit ever a contestant? Cuz that would be funny.

Also, I would have liked to see Big Bird make an appearance.

How about the human cast?

Yes it would have been funny seeing Kermit as a contestant. I can just see him now giving that disgusted look where he curls his mouth. He could make that look when he gets the answer wrong or when Guy tells him what his prize is.
 

Krazedmuppet

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
7
was Frazzle? I love frazzle hehe :flirt: that would have been funny!
 

BEAR

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
7,368
Reaction score
35
Krazedmuppet said:
was Frazzle? I love frazzle hehe :flirt: that would have been funny!
Yeah he was on a game skit. I think it was actually his very first appearance.
 

BooberFraggless

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
395
Reaction score
1
Frazzle was never an actual contestant, but he was seen in one of the gameshows. It was the one when Cookie Monster was the contestant. He had to get 3 things that rhyme with rain. One of the things he brought guy Back was a Cane, and Frazzle was at the end of the cane.
 

BEAR

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
7,368
Reaction score
35
BooberFraggless said:
Frazzle was never an actual contestant, but he was seen in one of the gameshows. It was the one when Cookie Monster was the contestant. He had to get 3 things that rhyme with rain. One of the things he brought guy Back was a Cane, and Frazzle was at the end of the cane.

oopsy, I think you meant to say he was at the end of a chain. :wink:
 

BooberFraggless

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
395
Reaction score
1
Sorry to bring up an older thread but I just thought of how hilarous it would be if the 2 headed Monster ever was in one of Guy Smiley's Game shows. Can you imagine that? Also Benny Rabbit would have been a funny contestant too. But Benny joined the show right before Jim Henson's death.
 
Top