When you need to rant...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Republicans reject Obamacare out of pure greed. The companies use the opportunity to made life even harder for the working class. And Obama once again shows his utter inexperience.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Obama actually grew a pair this time. I love how everything wrong with the Republican party is due to him. He's pretty much given them 90% of what they wanted this entire time (again, why do they hate someone who pretty much lets them have their own way). And they still think he's this evil Nazi Commie Islamic Facist Satanist because they don't agree with his admittedly not that leftist policies. I've never seen children behave that ungrateful and that poorly. CHILDREN! What does that tell you?

Jon Stewart said it best. Paraphrasing, I'm all for a plague on both their houses when it's valid, but this is all the Republican's doing. They put us in a situation of "either you give us what we want, or we'll wind up with what we want anyway," they're refusing to help us out, and they'll sit their while all the same things they said will happen under Obama happen under them on their will. Health Care shouldn't be an apple of discord, but it is, no thanks to the tin foil hat psychos that listen to paid buttpipes that are paid to lie, manipulate, and even emasculate until they're mindless soldiers of their corporate masters. Seriously... Fox News, Limbaugh, Beck... it's like the G.I. Joe cartoon predicted this when Cobra was manipulating the airwaves.

Yeah. The Democrats suck. They talk big, but they wuss out big time. But the Reps have proven, since they tried to Impeach Clinton for boffing that cow and lying about it (something the bleeding Speaker of the House and MANY in Congress were doing at the time, BTW) they're rats and snakes not above cheating, playing dirty, bullying and intimidating to get what they want... and then whining that they only got most of it.

mspiggy101

Reaction score
My rant is when you get in trouble for something you didn't do and you know who did it. It's so annoying :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mspiggy101

Reaction score
Obama actually grew a pair this time. I love how everything wrong with the Republican party is due to him. He's pretty much given them 90% of what they wanted this entire time (again, why do they hate someone who pretty much lets them have their own way). And they still think he's this evil Nazi Commie Islamic Facist Satanist because they don't agree with his admittedly not that leftist policies. I've never seen children behave that ungrateful and that poorly. CHILDREN! What does that tell you?

Jon Stewart said it best. Paraphrasing, I'm all for a plague on both their houses when it's valid, but this is all the Republican's doing. They put us in a situation of "either you give us what we want, or we'll wind up with what we want anyway," they're refusing to help us out, and they'll sit their while all the same things they said will happen under Obama happen under them on their will. Health Care shouldn't be an apple of discord, but it is, no thanks to the tin foil hat psychos that listen to paid buttpipes that are paid to lie, manipulate, and even emasculate until they're mindless soldiers of their corporate masters. Seriously... Fox News, Limbaugh, Beck... it's like the G.I. Joe cartoon predicted this when Cobra was manipulating the airwaves.

Yeah. The Democrats suck. They talk big, but they wuss out big time. But the Reps have proven, since they tried to Impeach Clinton for boffing that cow and lying about it (something the bleeding Speaker of the House and MANY in Congress were doing at the time, BTW) they're rats and snakes not above cheating, playing dirty, bullying and intimidating to get what they want... and then whining that they only got most of it.
At First I thought you were a democrat then you said democrats suck so are you a rep or a democrat or neither

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At First I thought you were a democrat then you said democrats suck so are you a rep or a democrat or neither
He's talking about politics in general; neither side is perfect anymore, it's becoming less about what's best for the American people, and more about the this disputes between the two parties.

mspiggy101

Reaction score
He's talking about politics in general; neither side is perfect anymore, it's becoming less about what's best for the American people, and more about the this disputes between the two parties.
true thats the thing no ones perfect

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want to be neither, but the Reps have become reprehensible.

It's always valid. :wink:
Not in this case. And that's where the country is in trouble. The extreme right of the Republican party wanted a shut down, defunding of anything but pet projects and Corporate Welfare (how the shell is that conservative, and why isn't the Tea Party going after that?), and essentially trying to hold back anything they could to mend this country for the specific reasons of making the Democratic president look bad and to pander to a far right group that's much more suited to vote for a far right third party. We're talking about a law that they want to override for selfish reasons that was upheld by the Supreme Court, and they're not above destroying the economy to prove a point.

Meanwhile, the moderates who, despite hating the Health Care legislation, wouldn't want to have this huge debacle on their hands are too darn chicken of the Tea Party primarying them out, they have no choice but to whimper and cower to a small but vocal minority.

So the Dems are in the situation of throwing the President and their whole party and constituents under a bus and give the Reps exactly what they want yet again or to refuse to give into the right's draconian desires and wind up giving them what they wanted anyway. It's completely rigged to a small minority of a party. And you got these absolute hateful, criminally insane morons like Ted Cruz and Michelle Bachman that want the country to suffer. Buttheads only elected because people actually bought Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck's manipulative bile. Meanwhile, the left actually grow a pair, and they're also to blame? If anything, the right managed to make every nasty conspiracy theory about Obama and Obamacare a self fullfilling prophecy. Their actions have endangered the fragile economy and they've managed to become dictators.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Not in this case.
This is where we always disagree. I don't believe in a lesser of two evils, lol. These parties feed into and encourage each other and then sit back and laugh as we normal people take "sides."

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think my point is validated by this:

The very same far rightwing politicians that wanted the government shut down are taking photo ops at the WW II memorial to say how bad the very thing they and their followers wanted is. Heck, Boener himself admitted that the Dems gave him a fair budget proposal that his team refused for months before the threat of a shutdown. I'd agree about the whole "everything is both everyone's fault" if the right didn't have a massive "make Obama fail because Boss Limbaugh told us to" conspiracy still going, even after he won a second election. I can ignore the 2012 primary Republicans all consisted of silver spoon business men who kept claiming that big faceless corporations that get more rights than any person in this country already are "people." I can ignore the whole "we're not racist" racism. I can even ignore the "science" of a woman's body being filled with magic spirits that prevent pregnancy rape. But I can't stand idle by when some big fat cancerous cultural footnote that pretends to speak to the working class while being able to buy Elton John for a sham marriage has MORE power than an elected official. The government blackout, the lack of progress, the entire monstrous vitriol a weak president gets for being everything but the things he actually is... that's ALL on amoral fiends like Limbaugh, Beck, Pailin, and others who cater to losers with a failing fifth grade American History knowledge.

And that's barring the horrible bullying and fear mongering that got us into the underfunded, poorly planned pet project wars of the last guy.

So yeah... there is a lesser of two evils. And only because one of them becomes a greater evil every 4 years to keep their power.