What's your favorite Fraggle song?

maxdrive

Reaction score
my fav songs are

yes we can

dont know the title but its the song they sing to boober in boober gorg to make him realise he is a fraggle

and the song red makes up from the humms of those bug

Pork

Reaction score
I have only seen a few episodes...( I have to wait for the season one to come out in Australia to see more) but I like "Bring back the wonder" and "dance your cares away".

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I have tons and tons of fav Fraggle songs, but here are some off the top of my head (and a few that haven't been mentioned yet!):

Follow Me
The Friendship Song
Pass It On
Catch a Tail by the Tiger
Lost and Found (omg the yodelling on this one is the definition of awesome)
Pass It On
Get Goin' (LOVE it)
Bad News (the way Boober screams "all day" and "all year" is terrific)
Bring Back the Wonder
Only Way Home (sometimes I find myself walking home from the train going 'lalalala lalala la la laaaa' etc haha)
All Cantus, all the time (and I LOVE Steve's solo in Music Makes Us Real--he does that really well, IMO)
Pukka Pukka

I could kinda go on and on, so I'll leave it there.

Oh, but someone mentioned Wembley, Wembley Number Nine, and I just have to say that every time I hear Boober say "sugarlips" I pass out laughing. No joke. Well, maybe a little one.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, man, I've got a number of favorites.

A few are: "Once Upon A Time I Knew My Name," "Is It True (The Wizard's song)," "Sunlight and Shadow," "Follow Me," the song of the ancient Fraggles and the opening theme.

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm surprised not many of you listed "The Rock Goes On." I only wish they coulda added one last verse; it was too upbeat to end it so shortly lol. But I love pretty much anything by Mokey, some of Red and Wembley's, quite a few of Boobers, and every Gobo song.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
"Follow Me"
"Dixie Wailin'"
"Fraggle Rock Rock"
"The Friendship Song"
"Let Me Be Your Song"
"Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink"
"Workin'"
"Good Time Goomba Stew"
"Easy is the Only Way to Go"
"I Swear to Be Fair"
"I'm a Little Stew Pot"

And much more.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, although I love many other of the songs, I will always have a special place in my heart for the songs on the Fraggle Rock Original Soundtrack. I own the cassette, (just listened to it now infact), and actually remember listening to it long before I ever saw an episode. Despite all the technology we have now where we can do practically whatever we want, and even despite MC Radio which I love, there's just something about hearing them on a 20-year-old tape that makes all the difference. Ah face it, I'm just a big pile of mush about these things!
:smile:
Erin, what song did you mean was the "song of the ancient fraggles"? Is it the one from Mokey Then and Now?

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Way too many to pick just one. hmmm lets see...Every song Boober ever sang! Every minstrel song too. also, Fraggle Rock Rock, Time to live as one, ragtime queen, The wembling song, Follow the Road, Goodbye, Rev, and way too many others to list. and thats just from the first 2 seasons!