What would you be if you were a Muppet?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I'd probably look like the lovechild of either Skeeter and Floyd or Scooter and Janice.

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
If I was a muppet, I'd be a light green human with brown hair who plays the drums. Of course animal would be my best friend, and I would play with the electric mayhem (that's right, who says there can't be two drummers in a band?) Trumbone girl would be my closest "human" friend, I only hope animal isn't a human. I wouldn't say I'd "like" trumbone girl if she wasn't with lips, but if she wasn't then we'd probably get together in THE MUPPETS. My costume would be a blue T-shirt with purple pants.

My muppet would be very helpful and funny, so funny that, when I walk out on stage, statler and waldorf would laugh at me, I just hope they would be separate, because I found out in "family guy" statler finds the muppets funnier without waldorf yapping in his ear.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
If I were a muppet. . . hmmm. . . I would be the punk rocker type with short black hair or long blonde hair and wear sexy black clothes along with a leather jacket. I would be a lead singer in a band and play the electric guitar and drums. My skin would be orange and I would have blue eyes but most of the time I would wear shades. My muppet self would definitely be involved with Electric Mayhem whenever needed and Zoot would be my good friend :wink:

Hayley B

Reaction score
A human muppet. A funny one that also wants you to sing Hugga Wugga and that's it. :smile:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I guess mine would be just a human-like muppet of myself, however I'll jazz it up....light blue skin, long, semi-curly-straight hair, small, green nose, half open eyes(black pupils; eyeliner with 3 lashes; purple eyelids). She'd be a hippie, music lover. She also would be involved in the Electric Mayhem, bein' the 4th lead singer and plays brass and wind instruments....maybe some bongos and tamborines. She'd be with Zoot as boyfriend+girlfriend. Janice as a sister and Lips as a friend aswell as Dr.Teeth, Floyd and Animal. Lips counts as a best friend to both her and Zoot. Trumpet Girl is treated like a sister to Leah(yes....she's named after me....) :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
My Muppet would have a hot pink body similar to Prarie Dawn's only a bit lighter. She would have really long blonde hair with a pink head band. She would have Blueish eyeshadow and long extended eyelashes. A small blue nose, and she would wear a white tank top attached to a pink floral skirt!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Wow, I'm a little late to this party, but anyway....

I'd definitely be a kangaroo with dark brown fur and a cool tuft of bright red hair between my ears, kinda like a fringe. I'd have a black nose and purple eyes. I'd wear a hoodie, but no pants or anything. I'd need room to hop around now wouldn't I?

Bridget

Reaction score
Wow, I'm a little late to this party, but anyway....

I'd definitely be a kangaroo with dark brown fur and a cool tuft of bright red hair between my ears, kinda like a fringe. I'd have a black nose and purple eyes. I'd wear a hoodie, but no pants or anything. I'd need room to hop around now wouldn't I?
I can definitely see that vision!