What was the last Henson thing you bought?

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I got muppets yahtzee from barnes and noble for $10 and i plan on getting muppets monopoly.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Again, I'm pretty addictied to those "Vinylmations" so I bought another Muppets series 2 one from the Disneystore. It hasn't come yet, but wish me luck in getting the chaser.

Though I would be pretty happy if I got Janice, :flirt:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I bought a Muppet Christmas mailbox tin at the flea market in Berlin a few weeks ago. It's a very nice one I look forward to putting out this holiday season.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Geez, has it really been less than 10 months since someone last posted in this thread?? Well, anyways, I decided that posting in this thread would be an "end of the month" hobby of mine to share what Muppet-related stuff I brought throughout the month, so this is of course my first post for this thread. (Side note: there's a small story behind these items).

Early in June, I graduated high school, and of course I got plenty of money; some of it, I used to buy a few of the items, that I'll be posting about today. (Side note: ALL of the items are SS-related).

To begin with, as one of my graduation presents, my mom got me this awesome (or as most people referred to it as: "cute") shirt from Spencers' website. (Side note: none of my local Spencers' had it , so she wound up buying it online). http://www.spencersonline.com/product/bw-sesame-st-see-us-rollin-md?w=sesame street

She also got me an iTunes gift card which I used to buy all the SS episodes included in Sesame Street Classics: Volume 2 that were from Seasons 5 and 15, (as well as 4 episodes of the old version of TEC in The Electric Company: Volume 1; yes I know, TEC is not Muppet-related, so I apologize). (Side note: I didn't buy all of these episodes at once).

A few days after graduation (or rather the day after my graduation party), I was at Target with my mom, and 2 of my younger siblings, and I could not resist purchasing this bag from the dollar section. (Side note: it was THE BEST bag they had). http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sesame-Street-FRIENDS-Bert-Ernie-GREEN-Beach-Swim-Pool-Tote-Pre-School-Book-Bag-/130722846208?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=27&meid=291765892710577407&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=1&

8 days later, while my aunt and uncle were visiting, we along with my dad, older sister, and the same 2 younger siblings I listed above went to San Francisco for the day, and one of the places we went to was a really great custom t-shirt store called "Bang-On" (they have THE BEST SS shirts ever!) where I wound up buying one, using some of my graduation money (this is the 4th one I've gotten from there; I got this particular shirt in a "royal blue" color). (Side note: I recommend to everyone of you out there that you check out the store's website, or go to one of the actual store locations, because they really do have great shirts; not just of SS, but other graphics as well). http://bang-on.com/t-shirts/sesame-street-series-2/feelings

3 days later, I was at a thrift store with my mom where I bought myself cassette copies of Bert and Ernie: Side by Side and Cookie Monster and Grover: True Blue. As I was paying for them, my mom spotted this figurine of Big Bird which originally costed 85 cents, but the cashier let us get it for free. (Side note: when I payed for the cassettes, the cashier asked if I collect SS stuff, and I told him that I do, as well as Muppet stuff, so he let us have the Big Bird figurine for free, since he understood very well about my vintage SS and Muppet collections, considering that he has a few collections of his own, but I forgot to ask him what they were. In fact as my mom and I were leaving the store, the cashier wished me luck with building up my vintage Muppet and SS collection). http://www.ebay.com/itm/SESAME-STREET-BIG-BIRD-TOURIST-CAMERA-PVC-FIGURE-CAN-USE-4-CAKE-TOPPER-/190573610439?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=14&meid=291743384994225323&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&

2 days later, I went to a record sale with my dad, where I found myself LP copies of Big Bird Leads the Band, The Sesame Street Book and Record (the actual first version; despite that I already have the 1970 reissue with those 8 pictures on the front, and the 1974 Sesame Street 1 reissue, I decided that I should get the actual first copy), Numbers, The Count Counts, Sesame Disco!, and Sesame Street Gold! (Side note: while the first 2 albums I mentioned were my first copies, the other 4 are basically replacements for the badly scratched ones I have).

Last but not least, 5 days later, in order to deal with not being invited to a friend's birthday party (I also didn't waste time moping around the house), I decided that one of the things I'd do was go to a few of the neighborhood shops, and see if they had anything new (as well, as grabbing myself something to eat from Carl's Jr.). One of the places I went to was a record store (it's one of those stores that carry used/new music, movies, video games, etc.) and sure enough, in the poster section, I saw that they had 4 SS posters, so I brought one of them along with a poster of the cast of The Big Bang Theory (yes I know, once again the show isn't Henson-related; I apologize). (Side note, I do intend on buying copies of the other SS posters at one point this year, and posting about them here on this thread). http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Sesame-Street-Music-Posters_i8730627_.htm, http://www.allposters.com/-sp/The-Big-Bang-Theory-Sky-Posters_i8088982_.htm

Otherwise, this concludes my post about the last Henson (well, SS) related items that I've purchased or recieved throughout the month of June. :wisdom: :grouchy: :frown: :stick_out_tongue: :insatiable::super: :smile: :batty: :laugh: :search:

Also, once again, I'm sorry about mentioning non-Henson related shows (TEC and TBBT); if that's against the rules about posting in a thread like this, I promise, it won't happen again.

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
The last Henson things i bought were TMS Season 3 and Muppets Take Manhattan on DVD and maybe a year or so ago i bought Pepe The King Prawn plush and in the next few months come December i will by myself a whatnot, i know its kinda pricey but this is one thing i always wanted, December is my birth month and that is why i am waiting so long.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Just today I bought a Sesame Street board game, never opened, from the 1970's. Its called "My first games".

JJandJanice

Reaction score
There are probably way too many Muppet related items I bought to list since the last time I posted on this thread to be honest, :smile:.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That is a cool cup and happy birthday to you Pinkflower7783.