What the Hurricane episodes should have had

salemfan

Reaction score
In the "Hurricane" episodes, instead of sheep doing the cha-cha, the warning that a hurricane was coming should have been somebody getting framed of wrongdoing(analysis: Bob Dylan's song, "Hurricane"). And the episodes should have included a song, "Here comes the story of Hurricane, the storm that blew Big Bird's house away...)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that one of the hurricane episodes should have had the Sesame Street News skit where kermit interviewed the three little pigs about how they felt about the wolf blowing down their houses. The first pig was angry because his house was destroyed, the second pig was sad because his house was destroyed, and the third pig was proud because his house didn't get destroyed. After all, Kermit made a new appearance in part one, so it's not like they couldn't have shown an old Kermit skit.

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I think that one of the hurricane episodes should have had the Sesame Street News skit where kermit interviewed the three little pigs about how they felt about the wolf blowing down their houses. The first pig was angry because his house was destroyed, the second pig was sad because his house was destroyed, and the third pig was proud because his house didn't get destroyed. After all, Kermit made a new appearance in part one, so it's not like they couldn't have shown an old Kermit skit.

That was also before Kermit was sold off to Disney.

DerekJ

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
In the "Hurricane" episodes, instead of sheep doing the cha-cha, the warning that a hurricane was coming should have been somebody getting framed of wrongdoing(analysis: Bob Dylan's song, "Hurricane"). And the episodes should have included a song, "Here comes the story of Hurricane, the storm that blew Big Bird's house away...)
(This Sesame Street thread is brought to you by the letters S, C, & W.) :smile:

Splurge

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
Personally I like the idea of the sheep doing the cha-cha, because it's what I call the theatre of the absurd. :smile:

But I don't find your idea stupid, either.