What Songs Make You Cry?

Reaction score
Definitely Just One Person during the Jim Henson special. Also, I Wonder 'Bout The World Above by Kermit and Everybody Sleeps.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This song is so beautiful. It's as clear as day that everything Adam Sandler sings comes entirely from his heart and nowhere else. I love Chris Farley as well and the man was already dead by the time I was born. That just shows how his legacy has continued. Despite living in a world without Chris Farley for the entirety of my life, that guy has had such a major influence on my sense of humor/creativity.

crackmaster

Reaction score
The music playing during the "Seasons" cartoon from the 80s Sesame.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
Agreed on being green and I don't want to live on the moon.

I know not sesame but I'd like to add Time in a Bottle and Halfway Down The Stairs from The Muppet Show

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
"Eight Beautiful Notes" - the last stanza of the song, that is.

"What Do People Do All Day?" - more due to the sentimental aspect of my childhood.

"Indian Baby Bath" - the Joe Raposo instrumental is a real tear-jerker to me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think this one might've been a bit before my time because I don't remember it from when I was little. But last year, I discovered this sketch for the first time right after my beloved cat died, like the same day and everything. This wasn't some old cat who I mentally prepared myself for losing either. This was a very young, healthy cat who's sudden death was an absolute shock! Considering I've had two cats in the past that lived to be over 10 years old, I wasn't expecting to lose her anytime soon:

I'll admit it right now. The whole sketch made me cry.......like a lot! I was watching an old Sesame Street episode to help cheer myself up after losing a close animal friend and then this song came along and reminded me of her!