What Sketches Made You Laugh?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There was one with telly where guess he's gonna put on a play with some of the other SS Muppets and he's up in arms because he would be distracted from his worries. Remember this was back in the 80's when he was known for his worrying.

After claiming this to David and walks away, David looks towards the camera saying, I can't belive it. He worried about being worried.

Now how silly is that?

StreetScenes

Reaction score
the two-headed monster always made me laugh, and the one i remember most from growing up was when they went shoe shopping, esp. richard's side's "ooleh mooleh mooleh" and jerry's side calling him a bimbo.

and in christmas eve on sesame street, when cookie eats the phone, i always laughed when he said "choc-o-late fudge covered cupp-ie-cakes" and then when he looked at the phone cord coming out of his mouth. :insatiable: frank has such brilliant comedic timing--it was after my childhood, but one of my favorites now is adding, adding, adding, because of bert's geeky sarcasm, mild disbelief, and growing frustration. :frown: why zydeco?

Soul H

Reaction score
Another sketch that always kills me is when Cookie Monster puts on an overly-melodramatic scene. Like when he and Prairie Dawn were talking about the first cookie and the last cookie and Cookie Monster thought it was the last cookie...FOREVER!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Another sketch that always kills me is when Cookie Monster puts on an overly-melodramatic scene. Like when he and Prairie Dawn were talking about the first cookie and the last cookie and Cookie Monster thought it was the last cookie...FOREVER!
over-dramatic cookie is hilarious! like the mystery box one with kermit: "frog...you know, life--life not always guessing games, frog, sometimes, we have to care about friends"

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Most Ernie and Bert sketches. I like the kind of things Bert likes but I'm playful and random sometimes (I guess if you're consistently random, you're no longer random?) like Ernie.

Having worked in food service I have a better appreciation for Waiter Grover sketches.

And Super Grover ones always crack me up.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Most Ernie and Bert sketches. I like the kind of things Bert likes but I'm playful and random sometimes (I guess if you're consistently random, you're no longer random?) like Ernie.
What do you mean by that?

trtlvr67

Reaction score
2 2 2 Let's sing a song about 2

How many is two? Then it shows the kids w/ 2 ice creams...and so on...THEN the guy has 2 pies and falls down. I thought that was the funniest thing I ever saw when I was a kid.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
What do you mean by that?
It means I like reading and watching fish and such, but sometimes I get in a really silly playful mood.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Now here's one that's hilarious:

How about an "Elmo's World" episode about Fast & slow! If any of you saw this, you might think that it wasn't funny, but it was to me!

Grundgetta2800

Reaction score
I like all the Fat Blue and Grover skits from Charlie's Restaurant. Fat Blue is like the typical rude demanading customer who just keeps returning. Meanwhile, Grover, just irritates him more and more till the climax. Something odd that I found, however, was that in every skit except Alphabet soup Fat Blue Faints at the end. WIth Alphabet soup its Grover who faints. Does anyone know if this was the first Charlie's Restaurant skit?