What Sketches Made You Laugh?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
In interviews, he acts more off-the-wall. I doubt on the show he would ham it up and ask for women's phone numbers.
Lol, true. On Australian tv Elmo tried to eat the crumbs under the newdesk on our morning talk show (Sunrise):insatiable:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I laughed pretty hard at the Emotions in the park Clip, When Zoe wore all of her hair clips she looked like a girl reggae Elmo

Drtooth

Reaction score
I always thought that when Elmo's playing to a wider, live audience, Kevin can really let loose and do some great improv.

Back to the topic, any time Grover or Bert faints makes a hillarious skit. there are way too many examples to list just one.

Soul H

Reaction score
One sketch that always had me in tears of laughter was when Grover and Pino were running back and forth getting everything in the kitchen. The icing on the cake was the comedy music and the warp speed running.

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
The "Granada" and "Birthday Cake" Waiter Grover sketches. I find them a lot funnier now than I did years ago, though. :super:

xochval15

Reaction score
I must agreee on the Grover "dancing waiter" skit. :super: And also Ernie and Bert's "Here Fishy fishy" skit. Another is Ernie and Bert and the "dancing lambs." I still get a kick from these. :crazy:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I always loved the Grover the wig salesman skit, especially the ending with his guinea pig. And I also like ABC Disco. I laugh every time Grover collapses from dancing to much.

dietrich

Reaction score
A favorite News Flash of mine is Little Red Riding Hood. You have the salesman 'Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah", both Little Red and the wolf chasing the woodsman and I think Jim Henson cracks up a bit when they go ta-da.