What Muppets were you scared of as a Kid?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
punkNpuppets-

I'm still afraid Thog, but i wasn't afraid of him as a kid

Not understanding the syntax of this sentence. Do you mean you're afraid OF Thog? I didn't think (forum member) Thog had posted in this topic. If it is Thog you're afraid of, or were afraid of, I have a tough time seeing that. Care to explain?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I did not notice this thread! Which is actually kinda funny, because I JUST said that when I was a kid I had this HUGE fear of the Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock. Sure, she was a nice trash heap, but dang! She was scary looking!

^_^ Debo

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Fireys from Labyrinth. I love them and always have, but they sure are creepy creatures. The rest, well they are Muppets. What's to be scared of? Guess I never had that problem.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I did not notice this thread! Which is actually kinda funny, because I JUST said that when I was a kid I had this HUGE fear of the Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock. Sure, she was a nice trash heap, but dang! She was scary looking!

Ditto! Scary, and gross.

First post mentioned a fear of Junior Gorg. Actually I think I was scared of him occasionally.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i mean, Thog is weird looking with his humungous butt and short little legs. i've never seen him (talking, performing, etc) so i can't say i like him, but i havent seen tms in a while. but actually, i probably wouldn't mind him.

getup

Reaction score
i was always scared of animal when he got big in the muppet movie. that part freaked me out as a kid!

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I used to be scared of the part in the dark crystal when Kira is strapped in to be drained of her essence.
I used to think the skeksis were sucking out her brains.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Everytime Kermit walked by the Rotating Rain Barrel in TMM, I jumped five feet in the air!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't we all, though I'd love to see you do this.

CookieMonster

Reaction score
To be totally truthful, As a kid i was scared of Sweetums cuz...... u know,he was just so ........ ummm... What were we talking about again:frown: