What movie are you planning on, going to see?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Frankenweenie. I saw the original version as an extra on my Nightmare Before Christmas DVD. I'm looking forward to seeing the expanded version.

Silent Hill 2. Please, please, please let this not suck too hard. It's based on the SH3 and, apparently 4, games. 3 is a big plus, 4 is a minus. (I want a movie based on the second SH game.)

Wreck-It Ralph. It looks to be all kinds of awesome, especially for a child of the '80s who went to video arcades on the weekends. And I'm looking forward to getting the blu-ray so I can pause it and lookit all the characters I remember in the background. Q*Bert! Bowser! Dig-Dug! Robotnik...wait, since when was Sonic the Hedgehog an arcade game?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Movies on my "Want to Go See" list include:

Hotel Transylvania, finally, a "good" Adam Sandler movie.

Frankenweenie, I remember watching the original half-hour special, so I want to watch this. Besides, now that we've gotten this extended version, there's one project that us Tim Burton fans will all hexpect as his next stop-motion full-length production... Vincent!

Rise of the Guardians from Dreamworks.

Dunno if I'll get to the cinemas to see them all, if not, there's always next year's 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC Family.
Oh, and my sibs and best friend will of course go in December to the first part of The Hobbit trilogy, duh.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I'd love to see Frankenweenie and Hotel Transylvania, but with those movies and ParaNorman out at the same time, I'm not sure if I can afford it. :/

I'm soooo excited for Rise of the Guardians and The Croods, especially with people like Guillermo del Toro and Chris Saunders on broad! :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am reading The Hobbit right now before I see the movie. Oh I cannot wait to see the movie. My dad is a huge Lord of the Rings and a Hobbit fan.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I can't wait to see "Wreck-it Ralph". It has cameos like Bowser, Sonic, Dr. Eggman, Q*bert. It's going to be so much fun! :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Very excited about Excuse Me for Living - really great ensemble cast with lots of favorites in there. (Though i'm willing to bet in won't be in a theatre convenient to me and will have to wait for the video)

Also a couple of upcoming music documentaries about Stevie Nicks and Dave Stewart respectively ...though again may have to wait for video release.

Nick22

Reaction score
I seriously need to see Pitch Perfect, Frakenweenie, and Wreck-It-Ralph before they're out of theaters.

DrDientes

Reaction score
I'm going to see Frankweenie this Monday. Can't wait!