What movie are you planning on, going to see?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I absolutely can't wait until next week when Where The Wild Things Are comes out!
Oh yeah! That movie looks brilliant. unlike a certain other movie based on a kid's book, this one seems to capture the spirit of the book while managing to be a great looking film all its own. I really really want to see it... and Astyroboy as well.

Toy Story 3D!
It's in cinemas from the 2nd of october over here. Exciting times.
If you haven't caught it yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. and do NOT, I repeat, do NOT use the intermission to go to the bathroom. You'll miss some great rare conceptual stuff at the beginning. It shows the original Toy Story pitch film.... Woody comes off as a total jerk in that one.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I want to see Zombieland. I was going to go last week, but there was a last minute change of plans

hoopless

Reaction score
If you haven't caught it yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. and do NOT, I repeat, do NOT use the intermission to go to the bathroom. You'll miss some great rare conceptual stuff at the beginning. It shows the original Toy Story pitch film.... Woody comes off as a total jerk in that one.
I did see it, but we only had the first one. I can only hope they're bringing out Toy Story 2 in the future. They did the same thing with Grindhouse when that got released over here. 2 separate films in separate screens. Hate that, it just spoils the fun.

I saw Zombieland the other day and it was really good fun, and I'm going to see Up tomorrow. Would you believe it's only just been released in the UK? What's that all about eh?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I did see it, but we only had the first one. I can only hope they're bringing out Toy Story 2 in the future. They did the same thing with Grindhouse when that got released over here. 2 separate films in separate screens. Hate that, it just spoils the fun.
That's insane. The movie was clearly advertised as a double bill. must have been some idiotic decision by the management of that theater so they can show that Meatballs thing on 5 more screens. I was able to see both in the theater I was seeing it.

hoopless

Reaction score
Must just be in America, the whole cinema chain i go to only has the first one and all the reviews are the same. it's probably a way to get more money by splitting them up. you have to pay twice then.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just after I posted, I found out you were from the UK, and they clearly released them differently. I just didn't correct it.

I'm sure they'll release the second one separately soon enough.

That said, I hope they rerelease ALL the Pixar movies to 3-D theaters someday... I'm sure a couple of them could be double bills as well, but the Incredibles is long enough to release all by itself. That one would look GREAT.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've seen parts of that as special feature material on a Pixar movie, but I forget witch one? It might have been Wall-E.

But is anyone has not see the Pixar story, I highly recommend it!

Count von Count

Reaction score
Thinking about seeing Frankenweenie.

I really want to see the new 007 movie, Skyfall!

galagr

Reaction score
I've REALLY been looking forward to Wreck-It-Ralph.