What made you think today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One thing I’ve honestly thought about my bisexuality is how I find when it comes to women, my highest attractions are white women, but when it comes to men, my highest attractions are black men.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm honestly convinced that Twitter is turning into what Reddit used to be, while Reddit is turning into what Twitter used to be; like while Reddit is turning into more of a legit social media platform, Twitter is turning into more of a troll playground.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, I was thinking this. If it’s one reason I never want to become a father, it’s also from seeing my child get bullied in school or anywhere else for that matter.

Like I’m just saying if I had a son or daughter and they were being harassed, you know **** well I’d make their victimizer apologize. If anything else I’d probably end up getting confrontational with the parents and say **** like “Do me a favor. Raise your ******* child better.”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whenever you try on pants, but the cuffs always come way beyond your feet. . . .

#FirstWorldShortPeopleProblems

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Looking back at a post from August where I realized just how close I am to D’Snowth geographically (only 2 state lines away), I’ve realized I’m also a lot closer to other MC forum members.
  • Any Del lives in New York, only one Pennsylvania away from where I live.
  • Fuzzygobo is from New Jersey, which also borders PA.
  • I think @Flaky Pudding lives in Indiana, just west of me.
  • I even live in close-ish proximity to some former members (like a certain obnoxious Mario lover, who’s from up north in Michigan).
Probably the most active member I live nowhere near is LittleJerry92, as no states Ohio borders are anywhere near New England.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Looking back at a post from August where I realized just how close I am to D’Snowth geographically (only 2 state lines away), I’ve realized I’m also a lot closer to other MC forum members.
  • Any Del lives in New York, only one Pennsylvania away from where I live.
  • Fuzzygobo is from New Jersey, which also borders PA.
  • I think @Flaky Pudding lives in Indiana, just west of me.
  • I even live in close-ish proximity to some former members (like a certain obnoxious Mario lover, who’s from up north in Michigan).
Probably the most active member I live nowhere near is LittleJerry92, as no states Ohio borders are anywhere near New England.
You are right. I do live in Indiana :smile:.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, a trip from New England to Ohio either requires an early morning road trip or a plane ride.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this was one thing I was talking about with @Any Del a few days ago, but if it’s one thing I’ve come to learn about family reunions as I’ve gotten older, it’s the parents just wanting to reunite with the siblings and nothing more. They literally could not give two ***** at all if their children have to deal with toxic cousins, and that’s just exactly how I felt with a toxic cousin of mine whenever I would visit my Aunt and Uncle on my dad’s side during Christmas time or any time they’d come to our house or their house.

Honestly as I’ve gotten older I’ve just grown to like family reunions less. There are aunts and uncles and cousins I don’t mind seeing but otherwise, I’m just completely indifferent to them now. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited: