What made you think today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just goes to show how life only gets sh*ttier as time goes on. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I think about it, I guess I would say that Pat Ventura was really ahead of his time in the 90s and early 2000s by being a white cartoonist/animator, but casting mostly black actors to voice his characters like T.K. Carter, Kevin Michael Richardson, Faizon Love, and others - and just about all of his characters were some kind of funny animals (albeit of the ugly variety), so it's not like any of them were racially specific or anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mc.

What is it about this prefix to certain last names that, while spelled the same, is always pronounced differently depending on the type of name that follows it?

For example, why is Mc pronounced as "Mick" when it precedes names that start with a consonant, like McDonald, McBride, McCracken; but then, why is Mc pronounced "Mack" when is precedes names that start with a vowel, like McAfee, McIntyre?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly after finding out what happened last night I pretty much thought of how it feels like I just become more and more of Squidward as time goes on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So….. I have to be honest, I’m now kind of wondering if I might honestly be on the autism spectrum even if I may not have thought I was. I found out last year I apparently have PDD (persuasive developmental disorder), which….. I guess is a possible category of autism?

And generally speaking looking back at a lot of stuff during my childhood and just myself in general, it really wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I was actually an Aspie . . . I seriously have too many of the common traits and characteristics of Asperger's to not be: obsessive compulsive; limited interests; a need to adhere to strict routines and rituals; paying attention to small details most people don't care about . . . heck, I used to could memorize episodes of my favorite shows, and entire movies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is another thing I was thinking of recently, but having pretty much spent my time alone half the time since I moved into my apartment, not really getting the chance to spend time with friends due to covid and…. Well, life, and also the fact that last year I cut ties with a good portion of toxic friends and two once-close ones this year, I’ve finally come to the realization of people coming and going from my life and knowing one day I’ll eventually lose contact with everyone I love one way or another….. and personally, I’m fine with that now. It’s life. The key thing in the end is enjoying those who are good for you in your life while you can, and being careful on those who may give off a lot of red flags.