What made you think today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just thinking about when winter comes….. perfect time to go into the library stoned now that it’s (thank the lord) open again. 💨

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm assuming a combination of less of a crowd due to people being in school and/or at work, and to ensure maximum comfort with the absence of sweltering heat.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just how corrupt this country is with the news with Bill Cosby.

Like honestly it’s **** like this why I just continue to lose more respect for it each year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just about the only positive reaction to his overturned conviction I've seen is his former TV wife Phylicia Rashad (though I have also seen where Malcolm Jamal Warner was defending him back during his conviction as well); otherwise, yeah, everybody is pretty ****** about this - especially those who support the MeToo Movement.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The thing too is if he was just an ordinary black man he’d still be in jail right now, much longer at that. His celebrity status gave him the free pass.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It seems like with him voicing at least one major and/or numerous minor characters in almost every western animated these days that John DiMaggio is easily the Tom Kenny or Charlie Adler of the New Tens, and probably the 2020s as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

This is kind of unsettling, because in this day and age, who has the money to keep "renting" things? Not to mention "subscription" prices are bound to go up every once in a while.

Even now, I don't even own the Adobe programs I use, I'm getting them through a subscription, which does have pros and cons: one of the pros is when new versions of these programs are rolled out, it's easy to update them; one of the cons is if you don't stay on top of your subscription, your programs become inoperable (and say your internet connection goes out, there are certain things you got from the internet exclusively you can't use, like fonts and such).