What made you think today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The Boondocks alone was a good eye opener on my first exposure of life behind bars:

Coincidentally they also spoofed on Scared Straight.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Some new things the SJW crowd thinks are racist.

Milk. Milk is white Racist Never mind chocolate milk.

Soap. How they determined this is racist defies me. Black people can’t use soap?

Meat. Back in pre-Civil War days, it was claimed only white people could eat meat and Black people had to eat chit Lin’sand beans, and this oppression continues 150 years later.

So Any Del, I guess any hamburger you ever ate was all in your mind.

Roads (???!!!) I can’t even wrap my brain around that.

Math. How someone can claim math is racist is beyond me.
I’ll admit I have a good enough grasp of adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, fractions, decimals, percentages, Geometry. That’s no problem. But I’ll bet there are plenty of Black students who can do Calculus and Trigonometry and Algebra and leave me in the dust.

Hawaiian shirts are now racist. I have a couple, and in the summertime one is the most comfortable shirt I have. Who knew I was harboring racist tendencies when I put it on.

I guess that means Wembley Fraggle is a racist too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hawaiian shirts are now racist. I have a couple, and in the summertime one is the most comfortable shirt I have. Who knew I was harboring racist tendencies when I put it on.
One of these White Supremacy groups (it may be Proud Boys, I wouldn't swear to it) has made Hawaiian shirts their unofficial uniform, so yeah, unfortunately, that's been ruined for everybody.

But I'm like you, when it's over 90 degrees outside, I have to wear Hawaiian shirts; otherwise, I'd be arrested for parading my big hairy man boobs around in public and making Jerry jealous.

Any Del

Reaction score
Why is USPS so full of incompetent workers? Like two discs I sent to Tony Whitaker aka @MuppetDude got CRACKED. I even TOLD the lady that it was fragile and be very careful with it... :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if all of this "Okay Boomer" stuff is confusing to Australians, considering a "boomer" is what a male kangaroo is called.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Today is Fathers Day. My dad passed away 12 years ago, and despite his many shortcomings, he did teach me a few good lessons.

1) Whatever you choose to do with your life, give it all you got. Don’t do a half-a$$ed job.
At work, in school, get ready to bust your butt to do the best you can.
Unless you’re parents hand you a million bucks, you gotta work in this world. Don’t be afraid of hard work.

2) Don’t worry about making mistakes. Guess what- You’re gonna make mistakes!!! But you can learn from your mistakes. And short of murdering someone or burning your house down, there’s no mistake too big you can’t bounce back from.

3) Don’t be afraid of failure. That’s what keeps people from trying. Some of you still won’t get behind the wheel of a car. Suppose it doesn’t work out?
Well, suppose it does.

4) Don’t worry about things you can’t change. You can’t change how people feel about you, you can’t change the weather, you can’t change who’s president. The only thing you can change is you. Not your parents, not your teacher, not your boss, just you.

5) Don’t worry if people don’t like you. Not everyone will be your friend, through no fault of your own. Don’t go out of your way to be an a$$hole, but people online you may never ever meet, still may not like you. Their problem, not yours.

Jack Gallagher, you were a drunken bum, caused a lot of grief, but you still did good. Thank you, Dad.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
ILooking back when I was little, I got to know all four of my grandparents. They only lived two blocks from each other. So Sunday afternoons, got to visit my mom’s folks, then see my dad’s folks. I was in heaven.
I’m old enough to be a grandpa myself. I have a few friends younger than me who are grandparents Time flies.

it’s a shame, getting to visit my grandparents was always a big deal. Or if they called on the phone. Now, my youngest niece is 15. I saw her last week. I mentioned “Hey, next month Nana is coming up to visit.” She could barely lift her head up from her phone to say “Whatever “.

That’s a crying shame. I treasured all four of mine. My nieces only have one, who lives 800 miles away, and could care less if they see her or not.

That’s their loss.