What made you think today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just realized how much the whole Channel Awesome scandal last year is actually a parallel to American politics!

Seriously, think about it: those who are still with Channel Awesome (Mike Michaud, Brad Jones, and the Walker Brothers) claiming they've done nothing wrong, and that all of the former producers that left with grievances are a bunch of liars is almost exactly like how Trump and his supporters claim he does nothing wrong, and that what the lying media reports about him is all fake news.

It's like we're really living in bizarre parallel dimensions at the same time!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It's 7 am and I think it's time for breakfast and get ready for church.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Luan from THE LOUD HOUSE reminds me a lot of Louise's MC alter-ego Vibs, especially how she ended up becoming the resident joke killer and prankster on our old TKO forum sitcom.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Aldi and Trader Joe's are just Save-A-Lot without homeless people and ghetto rats.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just discovered that popular YouTube channel Supermariologan just turned three of the main Koopa characters into humans. That totally defeats the entire purpose of the channel. As the title suggests, it is supposed to be primarily about Mario plush characters sans a few like Shrek and Chef Pee-Pee. But now the only two Mario related characters he ever uses are Mario and Black Yoshi.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, this happens to a lot of popular channels on YouTube.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somebody brought up the old Mannequin Challenge today, and that got me to thinking . . . how come there was no such challenge in 2019? In the past several years, we've had the Mannequin Challenge, the Ice Bucket Challenge, the Share the Laughter Challenge, the Pumpkin Painting Challenge, even the Tide Pod Challenge . . . why no challenge this year?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's that sad story that was told in I AM BIG BIRD while on location for a shoot, Big Bird was left in the care of some ROTC cadets who basically desecrated the bird, tearing off feathers (each of them displaying a feather in their caps), and even trying to break off one of his eye balls.

I got thinking about that particular Big Bird puppet used in the late 80s and early 90s wasn't used nearly as long as other Big Birds, which makes me wonder if that's the one that was torn up by the cadets.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Why exactly was Big Bird left in the care of some ROTC cadets... lol.