What made you think today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, James Rolfe must make a killing from AVGN and such, because I've looked into some of the cameras he's used over the years (some of which he actually owns more than one of), and they're thousands and thousands of dollars each!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looking back on it in hindsight, I think I may actually kind of regret making my experimental film TECHNICOLOR DREAMS five years ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's too much about me. Granted, it was intended to be pseudo-autobiographical about one of my creative processes, but it comes across as a vanity project.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
What made you think excessively today? For me, I watched Soylent Green, and boy, is that a creepy movie. If you haven't seen it, I won't spoil it, but the whole concept is freaky. It got me to thinking if our world would turn out like that. :dreamy:
I want to see that movie.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's too much about me. Granted, it was intended to be pseudo-autobiographical about one of my creative processes, but it comes across as a vanity project.
Hm, I see what you mean... but honestly, I never took it like that, it was such an interesting concept that was as Joseph Scarborough-y as you can get (and I mean that in a good way!) It may honestly be one of my favorite things you've made on your channel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I do appreciate that, I really do. It definitely got a mixed reception: some people, like you, enjoyed it for it's originality, of which I'm grateful; others felt it was long and boring.

Then again, experimental and avant garde isn't really for everybody, now is it?

Other than that . . . alas, the poor puppets from that film. :frown:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I searched your channel for said video when you posted about it the other day but couldn't find it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some trees around here are blooming red, while some bushes are blooming yellow, and it's really got me missing fall, since Climate Change and the extra long summer we had last year, we hardly had any pretty fall colors - our peak season was a whole month late, and by then (mid-November), things were pretty much already giving up life for the upcoming winter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With the original Letter People, the consonants were Letter Boys, and the vowels were Letter Girls.

Now, in the English alphabet, the letter Y can act as both a consonant and a vowel, which makes me wonder if they were allowed to discuss things like this way back when, could Mister Y essentially be a non-binary/gender-fluid letter, if not straight-up transgendered?