What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, great way to start off my Tuesday morning. Managed to leave my debit card in my bank’s ATM today. :rolleyes: This WOULD happen on the same week I’m apartment searching, wouldn’t it? 🙃

I thankfully got a new card replacement and the old one cancelled.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There’s a string of videos in YouTube under the name Celebrity Tribute that pack one lie after another.

Their clickbait is The Life and Sad Ending of…”
One that got into the feed was James Earl Jones.
First of all, how can someone post the death of someone on YouTube who is still alive?
Wouldn’t that be enough cause to take it down?

I’m happy Jones is still here, and still going strong at 90. Bless him.

With these videos, I HATE the robotic monotone voice. With the phrasing and diction, nobody speaks like that. At least nobody real.
They also tend to get their timelines screwed up.
When people try to fake their own death (Bobhopesite, are ya listening?) or lie about somebody else’s death, screw you.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Reading this actually made me look up if James was still alive. He is, but my only source is Wikipedia, so I don’t know for sure.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
James is definitely still alive; the man who played Darth Vader would have easily been all over the news if he passed away recently.

But yes, those videos frustrate me as well and they’re pretty much all the same for the sake of getting views.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like this is a good thing, if only because I've dealt with my share of trolls going out of their way to purposely and intentionally dislike videos of mine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean yeah, I get people spamming the dislike button, but honestly, as a creator I like seeing feedback from people via the like and dislike features, that and it’s incredibly helpful with videos that are clickbait or misinformed.