What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, just the fact that it’s only February and already we got that overused joke of “how my year is going so far” with some fictional character or real person going through an unfortunate event running on social media.

Like, I normally don’t let stuff like this try to bother me, but come on, guys. Don’t you think it’s a little early?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll be honest, 2019 has already been off to a rocky start for me; things have only begun improving since . . . last week. :smirk:

But yeah, I didn't really want to say anything, because, well, like you say, it's still early.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, I feel that. My mind has just been in a lot of areas between re-decorating the house and finding a temporary job.

I mean, thankfully I got the job at JC Penny's, but I'm just eager for my background check to finish.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On the comments section for one of my Animutation videos, someone posted a comment asking me,

"Who is that yellow character?" (referring to a picture of Bart Simpson I included)

Ummmm, how do you not know who Bart Simpson is in 2019? (unless your Amish obviously). I mean come on, dude. That's like not knowing who Fred Flintstone is!

Even if someone never watches TV or online streaming, surely everyone has seen Bart Simpson merchandise in stores at some point in their lives. It's not like he isn't one of the most iconic cartoon characters of all time or anything.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
On the comments section for one of my Animutation videos, someone posted a comment asking me,

"Who is that yellow character?" (referring to a picture of Bart Simpson I included)

Ummmm, how do you not know who Bart Simpson is in 2019? (unless your Amish obviously). I mean come on, dude. That's like not knowing who Fred Flintstone is!

Even if someone never watches TV or online streaming, surely everyone has seen Bart Simpson merchandise in stores at some point in their lives. It's not like he isn't one of the most iconic cartoon characters of all time or anything.
Wow, is that person living under a giant boulder, or what? Even people who aren't that familiar with the Simpsons know who Bart is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night, it seemed like after all the maintenance that Facebook underwent that they fixed the problem with the news feed again in that the "Most Recent" setting was actually working properly again . . . then I log on this morning, and nope. Not working again. Back to the same scrambling of random posts and shares.