1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Also brings me to another point.

Man claiming a woman sexually harassed him whether true or not=innocent until proven guilty.

Woman claiming a man sexually harassed her whether true or not=guilty until proven innocent.

:rolleyes:

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That's probably one of the biggest double standards ever.

newsmanfan, Any Del and LittleJerry92 like this.
  3. LittleJerry92

The fact that it took me four times to export this without it looking all weird and glitchy (it happened to me three times. :rolleyes:)

Guess the fourth time is the charm this time!

4. D'Snowth

Just to avoid aggrivating @ConsummateVs, I'll only say the fact that evidently a certain vapid pop starlet is getting a movie.

But, at least it's apparently only going to be a straight-to-Netflix movie, so it's not like it'll be some kind of mainstream, theatrical movie anyway.

5. LittleJerry92

6. D'Snowth

I thought concert movies stopped being a trend years ago.

7. LittleJerry92

The fact that I uploaded a Naruto video last March on my Saltywhiteguy92 channel for a silly YouTube poop (none of the original audio was there minus the fighting theme) and it's been up with no problem, but as soon as I upload two other videos (one being Kirisame roasting Sakura in "Protect the Waterfall Village" and the final fight from that same OVA in the English dub), boom. Instantly blocked worldwide. :rolleyes:

No wonder most recently-uploaded Naruto stuff has been subbed lately. YouTube's copyright system is a joke.

Not only that, but I tried making this video of a stick figure dancing to "Future" by JJD and premiere kept messing up the export and eventually just kept crashing when I tried re-exporting it.

8. D'Snowth

It's getting to a point that almost every new YouTube Poop I make I have to link to Google Drive instead, because it's instantly nuked for copyright on YouTube. Just this year, this happened when PBS nuked an Arthur and Disney nuked a Rescuers Down Under poop I made.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  9. LittleJerry92

10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

YouTube is just nothing but a joke now to be honest.

Glad I left there for good a few years ago.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  11. D'Snowth

Unfortunately, YouTube is a necessary evil, considering it is the biggest video-sharing site on the internet, and arguably the best in terms being able to upload videos with large file sizes, or in HD, 2K, 4K, 8K quality, or with no time limits. Others, like Dailymotion, Veoh, Vimeo, and such, all still have some restrictions in these areas.

12. LittleJerry92

The fact that my ****** Android phone is stuck on 4g right now and refuses to let me connect to my own wifi, which just eats up my data. :rolleyes:

I'm so done with this phone.

13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

restart your router. my phone does that sometimes and its usually a router problem

newsmanfan likes this.
  14. LittleJerry92

So the only thing that really made me roll my eyes tonight was that I was sitting near a bunch of drunk guys at the 99 resteraunt who were talking about politics and constantly brought up Trump (also didn't help that I felt kind of lonely eating by myself).

But, whatever. I just ignored them.

15. D'Snowth

16. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had definitely thought (hoped) they were done. But when I saw them airing rerunning A Christmas Story Live a few days ago, I figured there would be another one. Still, Rent is broadway, so it should translate better.

17. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

The fact that my driving instructor came knocking on my door and barking at me over my review on him I wrote on Google.

All h*** broke loose afterwards... :rolleyes:

18. D'Snowth

****! Either you must have written a particularly scathing review, or he's a delicate snowflake who can't handle criticism.

19. LittleJerry92

Probably the latter.

20. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Both Joseph (is it alright I call you by your name?). Well anyways after he was barking at me he pushed me and so I went Saiyan rage on him and gave him a black eye and a bloody nose. I told him "I hope you DIE you despicable, sensitive, feeble, impatient, greedy son of a bit**!"