What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The "new" Facebook is so buggy and glitchy. I've been having issues where I'll just be scrolling through my news feed, and all of the sudden, I'm just randomly redirected to a friend's profile page for no reason.

As for friend requests, that hasn't happened to me yet, but I have been noticing I'm going through another period of receiving a bunch of random friend requests from people I don't know . . . but, my policy has always been if they clearly appear to be other puppeteers who are looking to network, or maybe they're someone I've interacted with on a mutual friend's comments, I'll accept - otherwise, all other friend requests I decline, especially the ones who look like Nigerian princes wanting to send me huge sums of money, or the smokin' hot models who have thousands of friends, but only a single profile and cover picture.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Facebook has made the word “friend” real cheap. Probably when they changed it from a noun to a verb.
Having ten thousand friends you’ll never meet means nothing to me.
I’d rather have the five that have stuck with me through thick and thin.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Facebook has made the word “friend” real cheap. Probably when they changed it from a noun to a verb.
Having ten thousand friends you’ll never meet means nothing to me.
I’d rather have the five that have stuck with me through thick and thin.
I used to be obsessed with quantity when I was in high school. Like I literally just wanted EVERYONE from my high school added as a friend and I would get so angry when someone would reject my friend request, or if they would unfriend me later on.

Now? Quality over quantity. Truth is you can’t be friends with everyone. Period.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I might have mentioned this once before.

If you were out somewhere at 2am, and your car breaks down, who can you call to come get you?

Parents don’t count.
If you have five people like that in your life, you’re doing good.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaand a second week goes by where my driver’s license hasn’t shown up in the mail. Nice. 👍🏻

Week number 3 better be the deal. I’m not waiting till week number 4, or 5 onward for that matter.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You should be able to contact the DMV. They must have your license on file somewhere.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
I might have mentioned this once before.

If you were out somewhere at 2am, and your car breaks down, who can you call to come get you?

Parents don’t count.
If you have five people like that in your life, you’re doing good.
AAA used to be a great friend. 😂

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, again, the postal service has been slowed down since last fall, and we all know why. :rolleyes: