What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
We can't swim in ponds or lakes anymore because of brain-eating amoebas.

We can't swim in oceans anymore because of flesh-eating bacteria.

We can't swim in pools anymore because chlorine isn't doing enough to cleanse the water of pathogens from germy people.

Where the **** can we even swim anymore?
In a big *** bathtub!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Pools are okay, if you don't mind swimming in Clorox. One hotel we stayed at quite a bit, I lived in the pool. But I always showered before and after my swim.
I wouldn't try any murky ponds or whatnot, but a pool, especially a hotel pool, they are committed to keep it clean for guests, especially if they're shelling out a hundred bucks a night or more.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, one time I had regular access to a pool and I would swim a couple of hours every night, but they had so much chlorine in the water, I quite practically lost my body hair!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, last night a former friend that I cut ties with last year saw a bad review I gave his company on his Facebook page...... from literally the beginning of this year. So then he tries texting me on my phone about it (I really should have just instantly blocked him when I switched to a new phone), to which I blocked him again and then tried roping in another good friend of mine that he’s (unfortunately) close with just to get his way. (He literally hacked his phone just to talk to me on Facebook messenger and tried recording audio messages which I didn’t even listen to). Eventually I got him to bug off, but ugh..... I’m sorry, but if you’re a MANAGER and you can’t handle your company being criticized, that really tells me you don’t know a lot about humanity or even just the real world overall.

But, his dad spoils him with everything which is why he has this mentality to begin with, soooo.... 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Google Chrome went ahead and jumped the gun and stopped supporting Shockwave/Flash altogether (even though they previously said they wouldn't drop support until December 2020).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Apparently Google Chrome went ahead and jumped the gun and stopped supporting Shockwave/Flash altogether (even though they previously said they wouldn't drop support until December 2020).
I never even use Google Chrome anyway to begin with.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I guess since the Lego movie did so well, Funko Pops can't be far behind. I'm holding out for the Tinkertoy movie myself.
But as cringeworthy as it seems there will be a Funko Pop movie, it still doesn't mean you have to plonk down money to see it.
Just like if Taylor Swift comes on the radio, you have the freedom to turn it off or change the station. Imagine that...