What made you angry today?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There’s quite a bit to unpack here.
I’m vaxxed, but I don’t feel the need to mask up because…I’m vaxxed. If I need to keep masking up, what was the purpose of the vaccine in the first place?
My rule of thumb: if you’re vaxxed, go live your life, go back to work, you’ve done your part.

Next, Ivermectin is supposed to be for horses. I would not take it without my doctor’s approval. He doesn’t recommend Ivermectin any more than he recommended hydroxyl chloroquine.. Next case.

Yes, it was cruel to give Ivermectin to a dog.
Unfortunately I don’t think he can face any criminal charges. At least back in Civil War times, if you stole a horse, you could be hung for that.

Finally, sad to say, the pandemic did not spawn stupid people. They’ve been around much longer than that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just another Monday morning I wake up agitated no thanks to these stupid truck drivers ruining it for me.

Seriously, one of them blasted their ******* horn at 6 AM and woke me up. I have HAD it with this stupid supermarket I have to share space with!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This
Mother
DAY!

:sigh:

So, basically I tried updating my Google drive payment to no avail with what happened to my previous debit card, and literally it will not go through at all in spite of the fact that my card has a good balance and everything typed is correct. Not only that, but a patron I’ve been trying to send money to will not allow my debit card to go through even though everything literally typed is correct.

To top it all off, I really wanted to go for a stoned walk in the woods today, but there were too many flooded areas from the storm that happened yesterday that it became impossible to enjoy this walk. I ended up getting my shoes and socks wet from having to force myself to make a big jump that I barley made at all. It got to the point I had to force myself and turn around by literally walking up a path leading into my old neighborhood. Ended up stepping in mud and lost a shoe that I had to dig out after getting my sock even dirtier.

Sadly it’s now pouring rain again with thunder and lighting so I guess I dodged a bullet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Paying $32 for a prescription that I used to be able to get for as low as $9! This is what happens when we have to settle for a right-leaning President who still supports for-profit healthcare and Big Pharma!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest this morning actually made me pretty agitated with how I showed up way too early for an appointment with my car and its brakes that needed to be replaced and rattling going on because my mom gave me the wrong time 🙃… so had to sit there for a good while, much longer than I should have honestly. And then yeah. The news today came on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I almost got hit by a driver on the opposite side of me who couldn’t be patient and wait for the driver in front of him to turn. 🙃 I was lucky to swerve to the right at the last minute