What made you angry today?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
one of my friends got attacked over daring to share their admittedly beginner looking art on the dont starve reddit. no, it wasn't good art, but they didnt deserve the outright nasty hate they were getting

newsmanfan

Reaction score
one of my friends got attacked over daring to share their admittedly beginner looking art on the dont starve reddit. no, it wasn't good art, but they didnt deserve the outright nasty hate they were getting
Some people are so insecure they delight in tearing down others who've done them no wrong. Sad, tiny minds.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Reddit is just a toxic place.

Its like the anonymity of the site makes them feel like they can say whatever.

Kind of disturbing, because that's just how crummy people can be.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Reddit has some of the biggest idiots i’ve seen on the internet.

They managed to beat YouTube. And that says ALOT.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I recorded myself singing the SS theme, and one of the legs for my tripod broke when I was putting them back in place. :rolleyes:

Well, regardless, the file keeps failing when I try to upload it anyway sooooo....... whatever. :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Casey Neistat has made yet another comeback on YouTube.

This ****** "retired" from YouTube a few years ago - it was literally earth-shattering news all over the internet - and this is like the third time he's made a comeback since the earth-shattering news of his "retirement."

Among the many different factors that have destroyed YouTube for the little people, people like him are among those factors.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Reddit is just a toxic place.

Its like the anonymity of the site makes them feel like they can say whatever.

Kind of disturbing, because that's just how crummy people can be.
Depends on which subreddits you follow. I suggest NOT bothering with "All" in your homepage settings. There are some excellent subs, full of intelligent and caring people. As with anything online, it depends completely on who/what you follow. r/awww, r/backyardchickens, r/animalsbeingderps, to name a few of the more positive ones. r/holdmycatnip is silly. r/thedepthsbelow is either lovely or scary depending on your viewpoint of deep waters. r/politics can have intelligent discussion.

Don't smear an entire platform due to the idiocy of some people. Now, slamming a platform for, say, an algorithm that suggests antigay videos to LGBTQ folks...or that sells the private info of its members without their permission....