What made you angry today?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Just live in the country, lol. Sure, it's hot and rural down here but people are a lot more hospitable and nice.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How much you have on you now? I'm little strapped until Friday.

Any Del

Reaction score
I live in the South (USA)
@Froggy Fool my fwiend. After watching that documentary from Michael Moore this place (USA) has given me nothing but pain. Down in the UK people live longer and better. They have a better government, better environment, better everything. Sure there's more opportunities here in the USA but I want to see the world.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, I get that. I've visited the UK before and it's pretty awesome. I really feel connected to that place, ya know, if we're going to get all spiritual.

Any Del

Reaction score
Yeah, I get that. I've visited the UK before and it's pretty awesome. I really feel connected to that place, ya know, if we're going to get all spiritual.
I've never been outside the US before... When I make it to where I need to go in life I'll visit there and live there... By the way, where would you recommended me to live in the UK since you've been there?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I've never been outside the US before... When I make it to where I need to go in life I'll visit there and live there... By the way, where would you recommended me to live in the UK since you've been there?
Norfolk. Really nice place on the coast great restaurants and bars and only 2 hours from London (where I am anyway)