What is your strangest habit?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I probably have more strange habits than I realize. I know I have habits, I just don't know how strange they are. okay...

Whenever I see a fly buzzing around my room, I always get up and walk to the back door to see if it is open. If it is, I close it. 90% of the time, the door is open as I suspected.

I used to be, and still kind of am, a chronic hand washer. How OCD is that?

I like to save Disneyland maps and my old annual passports.

I check for new posts in the MC forum probably 30 to 40 times a day. Sad, huh? I know...I just get so excited to see what people say! I DO have a life, I swear!!!! Okay.....I'm an ***. :embarrassed:
I have OCHWD (obsessive compulsive hand washing disorder) too. Maybe I should stick my hands in some mud and leave them like that for a whole day, than maybe I'll be cured, yeah, that's the ticket!:excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Whenever there is anything in a box, such as ricecrispy treats or fruitsnacks, I must always take two bags at once. This is because, in my mind, there is an even number in the box to begin with, and I hate just seeing just one left over. That, and when you're used to having two at once to fill your hunger, one just doesn't cut it sometimes, lol. That last idea stems from the fact that in college I would be too lazy to walk to the cafeteria, and would eat two miniature bags of chips at once for a meal. Sick, I know, lol!
Also, if I'm eating from a package of cookies with two sleves, like Oreos, the two sides must be even.
And on the forum, unless I can formulate an answer or idea at least nearly perfectly, I won't post.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I clean with my toes. Like instead of picking stuff up with my hands off the floor, I use my toes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a habit of cleaning my ears everyday. I can't help it, it actually feels quite good.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
When I play video games, I tend to scream at the enemy or just talk to myself. But I think everyone does that.

I also have to put sunflower seeds in pudding or I wont eat the pudding.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always have to do everything in sets of two. If I take a step, I do it twice, If I turn a TV channel. I do it twice, etc.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Eating salt, just by itself.

And putting my tounge up behind my nose on the inside...yeah, I can do that.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I can let my room look like a minefield, but if my bookshelves are out-of-order, or if there is a book on the floor, it must be shelved and in perfect order.

Tall height to small height, Thick width to thin width. If they're numbered books they absolutely must be in order, and they must be perfectly in the best condition. I treat my books like they were my babies. I get nuts if anyone but myself messes with my books. X_X

Beauregard

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
I treat my books like they were my babies.
You put your babies in thick to thin and height order on shelves???