What is your favorite Walt Disney World attraction?

BEAR

Reaction score
Last and only time I've been to Walt Disney World was in the summer of 2000 and it was so much fun! I went to the Animal Kingdom park and I thought it was cute. The only reason I wasn't as impressed with the whole safari thing was because I had already done the real deal a few years before that in Kenya. I did enjoy the dinosaur ride there though as well as the Lion King show. The highlights at WDW for me were mostly things that we didn't have at Disneyland/California Adventure (which I go to all the time because I live near it). They were:
Muppet Vision 3-D (and the whole Muppet Backlot area)
Rockin' Rollercoaster (sponsored by Aerosmith)
Space Mountain (I know we have that at Disneyland, but there was something different about this one)
Country Bear Jamboree (we didn't have it at Disneyland anymore)
Epcot (in general)

That's all I can think of right now.

In Disneyland Park, here are some of my favs:
Fantasmic!
Splash Mountain
Dumbo (it just makes me happy)
Space Mountain
Matterhorn (at night)

California Adventure:
Soarin' Over California (#1 reason to go there)
It's Tough to Be a Bug
Muppet Vision 3-D
Monsters, Inc.
Mullholland Madness (it freaks me out sometimes, but it's good adrenaline)
California Screamin'
Grizzly River Rapids

Jackie

Reaction score
Pirates
Haunted Mansion
SPACE MOUNTAIN

Tim

Reaction score
We need more Muppet/Disney Park fans (like missypiggy) over at the free site:

Ape Pen Publishing
http://www.apepenpublishing.com/

Especialy if you like to win cool free Disney stuff and be in contact with Disney Legends!

(Did I mention it's FREE?)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
  • Muppet Vision 3D
  • Star Tours
  • Splash Mountain
  • Space Mountain
  • Big Thunder Mountain
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Expedition: Everest
  • The Enchanted Tiki Room
  • The Haunted Mansion
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Festival of the Lion King
  • Mickey's Philharmagic
  • The Great Movie Ride

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have only been to Walt Disney World three times (the last being in 1995), but my favorites are Muppetvision 3D, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area, the behind-the-scenes attraction about cartoons (I forget the title, but it has Robin Williams), and The Great Movie Ride.

My favorite rides are Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Magic Kingdom - Mickey's PhilharMagic, Space Mountain

Epcot - Mission: Space

MGM - Muppets 3-D

Animal Kingdom - Everest

Xerus

Reaction score
My most favorite thing in Disneyworld was Muppetvision 3D. We went back to see it three times.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
My favorites are It's A Small World, Carosuel of Progress, Splash Mountain, Muppet Vision 3D, Beauty and The Beast on Stage, It's Tough To Be A Bug, Kilimanjaro Safari, and El Rio Del Tiempo-the boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion at EPCOT.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
My Personal Faves

My favorites are It's A Small World, Carosuel of Progress, Splash Mountain, Muppet Vision 3D, Beauty and The Beast on Stage, It's Tough To Be A Bug, Kilimanjaro Safari, and El Rio Del Tiempo-the boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion at EPCOT.

Sorry about the double post...my comp is acting funny

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey! Someone else who likes "It's A Small World"! I don't care what anyone says, it's a fun song.

My favs in the MK are typical: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Small World, and the Haunted Mansion. I love every movie in the world showcase in Epcot and "Spaceship Earth" is the most relaxing ride ever. MGM is my wife's fav park, and I enjoy "MV3D", "Tower of Terror" and "The Great Movie Ride".

I know many people aren't real fans of "Animal Kingdom", myself included; but there's a ride tucked away behind Dino-kand called "Countdown To Extinction" which is swick (that's my ultra cool word for sweet and sick).

I really miss the original "Imagination", "Capt. E O", "Horizons" and "World of Motion" in Epcot and "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" and "Alien Encounters" in the Magic Kingdom.

I really like just about every ride at WDW, but the WEDWAY People Mover and Pirates are my ultime favs of all time.