What is your favorite childhood toy?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I keep hoping Netflix will come to its senses and upload all the seasons of The Wild Thornberries and Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends. I miss those shows.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
My beanie babies... scratch that. All of my stuffed animals. I gave them all names, I assigned them families, I decided which ones were dating/married and which ones hated each other, and so on..
Yeah, I hear ya. I named all of my stuffed animals when I was little- Wait, I still do that! Although the memory, as they say, is the first to go, the childhood never is.

Misskermie

Reaction score
My childhood toy is the Tweety Bird and Sylvester plushes. First you squeeze Tweety, and he says, "What's new putty tat?"
And Sylvester says, "OhohOhohOh"

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The coolest toy to have back in the early 70's was a Hoppity Hop. Couldn't be simpler. Just rubber and air. Hop on, and bounce away to your heart's content.

They still make them now (latex-free, for kids with allergies) but now they want you to wear a helmet while riding one. If political correctness/gender neutrality isn't stifling childhood enough, then the quest to make kids 100% safe and protected surely is.
Heaven help us if a kid should actually get a scratch. UGH!

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
Its not much but i have a brown teddy named brownie that reminds me of fozzie's teddy. He's been through so much, he's patched up in many areas because my dogs got a hold of him and my mom fixed him a few times. I've had him since i was a baby and he's a trooper.

Vincent L

Reaction score
A Blues Clues doll that says "bow bow!" when you touch it's right paw

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I think it was a plush of Patch from 101 Dalmatians. I can't remember what happend to him...:frown:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Hoppity Hops! Yeah! Wow...how about a Sit'n'Spin? Or a Green Machine? Man, any kid in my neighborhood who had an actual Green Machine to cruise the block on was the bomb...hah!

Shrinky Dinks. Still going strong.
-------------

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
It have to be my Captain Smollett (aka) Kermit The Frog and my talking Pikachu