What is Next on Unpaved?

ssetta

Reaction score
I love those bridgekeeper skits! You know what line of the circle one I really loved? At the end, when the bridgekeeper says, "You may pass."

Pedestrian: I didn't come here to cross the bridge.
Bridgekeeper: Then what are you doing here?
Pedestrian: I just came to deliver your groceries.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
That is funny at the end when the guy tells the brigekeeper he just came to deliver his groceries and not cross the bridge.

One of my old school teachers loves sesame street and wants to see some of this old stuff. She gets a real laugh out of that bridgekeeper cartoon as well as the baker falling down at the end of the counting segment. When I mentioned this web site and the station that carries the old episodes, she couldn't beleive it. Two of her favorites are big bird singing the alphabet in one whole word and that segment with that funny guy that has blond hair and a mustache and tells fuuny jokes and laugh's ( I have not seen that muppet in ages). Plus she likes the "pockets" song cause she "loves her Pockets"(every jacket, skirt, dress, and pants she wears always has pockets and are filled with everything. She keeps her hands in her pockets alot as well.) She also wants to see a collection of sesame street DVD's available. Isn't it wounderful to pass the word on about this site to one of your favorite former teachers who you become good friends with and find out just how much they liked sesame street as well? Small world.

ssetta

Reaction score
I know! They should release them on DVD! Come on!

ssetta

Reaction score
It was the episode with Mister Rogers.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
It was the episode with Mister Rogers.

Ahhhh, by my count, the 1983 Death of Mr. Hooper episode should be one of the next shown. Mr Rogers was 1981.

IF Unpaved is still being shown.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeffkjoe
Ahhhh, by my count, the 1983 Death of Mr. Hooper episode should be one of the next shown. Mr Rogers was 1981.

IF Unpaved is still being shown.
If it's still being shown you're going to have to wade through a week's worth of camping episodes before we get to Mr. Hooper's episode...it will be a long time coming.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Oh, man.

The camping episodes w/Big Bird and that ordinary-looking Anything Muppet.

Man, those stunk! Why did Noggin pick those as part of the rotation?

mikealan

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeffkjoe
Oh, man.

The camping episodes w/Big Bird and that ordinary-looking Anything Muppet.

Man, those stunk! Why did Noggin pick those as part of the rotation?
Jeffkjoe,

Most of us like Sesame Street Unpaved, but why did you hate the Big Bird Goes to Camp series episodes (#1706-1710)?