What have you learned?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Today I learned that it is a really bad idea to go to choir practice if you've been sick for the past 5 days. Because now my voice hurts horribly anytime I talk (good thing I'm writing this!)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I have learned that the paper's still due. No matter how much you ignore it try to pretend it's not there...Still due. Gotta turn it in. Also: I've learned I REALLY, REALLY hate the idea of discussing MY paper before the class. (Scary grad students I'm in class with will take my ideas to pieces, because... Because...Well...They can.) SOOOO nervous!!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Today I learned that my school coat is entirely impractical and does a godawful job of keeping me warm. *shiver*

christyb

Reaction score
Today I learned that I don't have enough Christmas music on my computer and desktop twinkle lights make things run awfully slow

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Today I learned that I forgot how much I <3 A Muppet Family christmas, since I was listening to the sountrack (Thank you, Sylinde!) while doing dishes this morning.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Today I learned, that most of the things we worry about never happen. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
heralde said:
Today I learned,that most of the things we worry about never happen. :smile:
Wow, that takes a load or two off my mind.

Skye

Reaction score
heralde said:
Today I learned,that most of the things we worry about never happen. :smile:
That is true, I've noticed that myself in past years.

Recently, I've been learning that certain uncontrollable things in life can be so unfair! But, I also believe that if you really want it to, everything can turn out ok. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Skye said:
Recently, I've been learning that certain uncontrollable things in life can be so unfair! But, I also believe that if you really want it to, everything can turn out ok. :smile:
"Since our problems have been our own creation, they also can be overcome. When we use the power provided free to everyone--This is Love." :smile:

George Harrison

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Today I learned that a lot of stuff happens at MC when you're not around. :big_grin: