What have you learned?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Hmm what did I learn today

Ok I don't want to feel like I'm bragging but I'm SOOO happy about this!

I got a 100% on my physics test! I worked my behind off for that thing, and it paid off!

I also learned something strange. For a while I've had this issue with my eye...like that feeling you get when your contact goes in wrong. I figured out this morning that I have four or five eyelashes growing directly downward, causing this issue! I'm plucking them one at a time when I can, because it hurts like NOTHING else!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I learned that I'll REALLY be the man of the house right now what with my dad away on another one of his travels and now my mom's sick and not feeling well.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Last night I learned that the guy who lives next door to me and my husband is hard of hearing. We were getting ready for bed when we heard a loud radio. Nate went over to check it out and our neighbor (who's weird anyway) was sitting in his van smoking and listening to the radio and was shocked that we could hear it! Nate said he kept having to speak up for the guy so he's thinking that he must be hard of hearing. At least he turned the radio off.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I learned that while everybody else says you learn somthing new everyday, I say you learn somthing ole ever day, haha! But if you haven't seen it then it's new to you I guess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I learned I don't really seem to fit in here anymore.

jediX

Reaction score
Today, I learned that...

...the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 DVD is way more expensive than it probably should be.

...losing thousands of pictures when your laptop's hard drive commits suicide isn't as traumatizing as you might think.

...I really am terrible at racing video games.

And yes, it HAS been darker. Try losing 3,000 ish posts instantly. I'm still bitter about that...heh. This is nothing.

christyb

Reaction score
I've learned to expect the unexpected because the unexpected usually can and will happen.