What figures do you own?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
They arn't sold in stores, unfortuntaly. But if you have any comic shops, or collectiable shops. The one's at my local comic shop go for $15.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
im asking all my family and friends to buy me palisades toys muppet action figures. does anyone know a place to get em really cheap? and are they still sold in stores?
Ebay has some. So does Amazon. You kind of have to pop around the web. Actual stores will be more expensive (and dusty).

Here are the harder ones to find in the regular assortments:

Series one:
Bunsen
Dr. Teeth
(hair down exclusive) Miss Piggy

Series two:
Animal Playset
Fozzie Bear
Floyd

Series three:
Tuxedo Rowlf
Zoot
Swedish Chef Playset

Series four:
(fairly easy)

Series five:
Janice (has recently become rare)
Newsman

Series six:
Patrol Fozzie
Statler
Waldorf

Series seven:
Kermit Smollett with Polly

Series eight:
Marvin Suggs
Sam the Eagle

Series nine:
Swedish Chef
Backstage Playset with Rowlf

Exclusives:
Super Grover
Rainbow Connection Kermit with Robin
Jim Henson figure

The easiest ones to find are:

Series one:
(hair up) Piggy

Series two:
Gonzo
Crazy Harry

Series four:
Strangepork

Series six:
Clifford
Swinetrek Playset with First Mate Piggy

Series seven:
Frog Scout Robin
Johnny Fiama
Beauregard

Series eight:
Usher Scooter
Van Neuter

Series nine:
Stepping Out Fozzie
Pops

Exclusives:
Uncle Deadly
Sweetums

All the rest fall somewhere in the middle. Just don't pay too much for the cheaper figures if you want the expensive ones too. :wink:

hope this helps

Nick22

Reaction score
Ebay has some. So does Amazon. You kind of have to pop around the web. Actual stores will be more expensive (and dusty).

Here are the harder ones to find in the regular assortments:

Series one:
Bunsen
Dr. Teeth
(hair down exclusive) Miss Piggy

Series two:
Animal Playset
Fozzie Bear
Floyd

Series three:
Tuxedo Rowlf
Zoot
Swedish Chef Playset

Series four:
(fairly easy)

Series five:
Janice (has recently become rare)
Newsman

Series six:
Patrol Fozzie
Statler
Waldorf

Series seven:
Kermit Smollett with Polly

Series eight:
Marvin Suggs
Sam the Eagle

Series nine:
Swedish Chef
Backstage Playset with Rowlf

Exclusives:
Super Grover
Rainbow Connection Kermit with Robin
Jim Henson figure

The easiest ones to find are:

Series one:
(hair up) Piggy

Series two:
Gonzo
Crazy Harry

Series four:
Strangepork

Series six:
Clifford
Swinetrek Playset with First Mate Piggy

Series seven:
Frog Scout Robin
Johnny Fiama
Beauregard

Series eight:
Usher Scooter
Van Neuter

Series nine:
Stepping Out Fozzie
Pops

Exclusives:
Uncle Deadly
Sweetums

All the rest fall somewhere in the middle. Just don't pay too much for the cheaper figures if you want the expensive ones too. :wink:

hope this helps
janice was recently going for US $107.00 on amazon. but someone bought it and now they only have her used for like US $37.00

theprawncracker

Reaction score
janice was recently going for US $107.00 on amazon. but someone bought it and now they only have her used for like US $37.00
I got a new Janice figure for $20 on ebay... you just have to learn to hunt the deals down when dealing with the Palisades figures.

Nick22

Reaction score
I got a new Janice figure for $20 on ebay... you just have to learn to hunt the deals down when dealing with the Palisades figures.
im not alowed to use ebay. my parents wont make an acount and they wont let me make one. they almost did once but it didnt really ever happen. i think my parents might get one for me cause everythiong else on my list this year is pretty expensive. and i also think my friend might be getting me one. :smile::big_grin::flirt:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
im not alowed to use ebay. my parents wont make an acount and they wont let me make one. they almost did once but it didnt really ever happen. i think my parents might get one for me cause everythiong else on my list this year is pretty expensive. and i also think my friend might be getting me one.
Ebay is a pretty safe site to use, but it really is up to your parents. I have been known to impulsively purchase things from there and I've had a few bidding wars for needless things, but for the most part it's the best place for hard to find items and one of the only places for many of the Muppet figures.

I will say that my personal favorite sculpts (not necessarily character faves) of the line include: Series 5 (and beyond) Gonzo, Johnny Fiama, Beauregard, Zoot, Uncle Deadly, Sweetums, Fozzie Bear Series 2, Sam, Clifford, Pops, Marvin Suggs, Rizzo, Link and Strangepork. Those are beautiful works of art that completely hit the mark (if I do say so myself). :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Pretty much all the Electric Mayhem members became high-sellers and are hard to find. Zoot and Lips alone command the market. But there are deals to be found, hope you find what you're haunting for.

Nick22

Reaction score
im alowed to use ebay now!:smile: i just bid on my first thing. im trying not to get my hopes too high though.