What episodes would you like to see on HBO Max?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think referencing cigars is different than actually seeing someone smoke them.

If the mere mention was an issue, they'd cut all that stuff from the Christmas Eve special.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Nevermind, I see it was actually Sam Pottle. But again, I don’t think that phrase alone got it axed from those releases.
I wonder if Sam Pottle's estate refused to allow his music for commercially released material? And I thought I read on another thread that Pottle was believed to have been involved in the music for the "Scanimate H" segment? If memory serves correctly, that segment was kept intact in one of the episodes released to HBO Max. And I believe the "I-Beam" film also involved Pottle's music (it reminds me of the theme to The Muppet Show)- I don't recall that segment being shown on HBO Max.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wonder if Sam Pottle's estate refused to allow his music for commercially released material? And I thought I read on another thread that Pottle was believed to have been involved in the music for the "Scanimate H" segment? If memory serves correctly, that segment was kept intact in one of the episodes released to HBO Max. And I believe the "I-Beam" film also involved Pottle's music (it reminds me of the theme to The Muppet Show)- I don't recall that segment being shown on HBO Max.
Pottle’s music estate never had any issues far as I know.