What DO YOU want to see in the new Dark Crystal Movie??

JMPrater

Reaction score
I'd like to add this bit....

Special Effect Work...

I'm apprehensive that some of this film will end up looking like the cheaply made effects from the Sci-Fi Channel's Dune series. They followed the story well enough but the production values were poor and ultimately, they produced a film that was, at times, laughable, not because of the plot, but because of the effects.

Mirror Mask is my case-in-point. It was interesting, but low in production value and because of that, I lost interest VERY quickly. I'd hate for The Power of the Dark Crystal to suffer the same fate.

J.M. Prater

Laszlo

Reaction score
Where did you find that new image of Kira? :confused:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
There have been a few images from the movie released over the past year... not sure when that one surfaced, but I've been seeing it on the PDC Muppet Wiki page for a few months now, I think. It's the press release photo with Jen and Kira.

Laszlo

Reaction score
No that's another photo on WIKI.
Maybe JMPrater has more inside information he doesn't want to share?

Laszlo

Reaction score
Ok, you're right, but the one on youtube is distorted and has text in it.

JMPrater

Reaction score
I wish Henson/Genndy would actually release more imagery, this is monotonous.

J.M. Prater

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Just a question, does anyone know whether or not the original voice actors will reprise their roles? On IMDb about two years ago, they were listed as doing so. Of course, Brian Henson was also listed as the director then.

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
There should be a big "POSSIBLE SPOILER" warning on this thread.

For serious.

If you know what's gonna happen in this movie, I don't wanna know beforehand. I like being surprised and coming to my conclusions.

(or maybe I'm just jealous that someone has the actual first draft of the script and I don't :wink:)

JMPrater

Reaction score
I feel like it's time to see some tid bits from this new sequel. It's been a while since anything has been released officially.

How bout it Henson?