What do you think, honestly?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
But threads like this are a really scrutinous cry for attention that I don't think can fill this void of paranoia you have.
Actually, the reason I started this thread was because I was surprised that there's someone really popular here that I have never even spoken to or met before, so I just wanted to see how cool you guys think I am.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Snowthy Yvette Blanche! We all love you and I'm not going to give you a ranking because of that.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Actually, the reason I started this thread was because I was surprised that there's someone really popular here that I have never even spoken to or met before, so I just wanted to see how cool you guys think I am.
No offense, but that's a dum idea. If someone thinks your cool, yea that's fine but you don't want to be one of the people who are "cool" but shove it in everyone's face, Snowthy, read it carefully, trust me i've been through this before: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF YOU. You are yourself and if anyone doesn't like you, that's there problem, not yours!

MGov

Reaction score
Dude, you're a 5. You got some personal stuff going on at home and you're 16 years old. Despite what most 16 year olds think, they are all dorks in one way or another. Even the ones that look cool from the outside secretly think of themselves as dorks.

ALMOST NOBODY IS COOL AT 16.

And the one or two that are, you don't know them.

And while I agree that you shouldn't care what other people think of you, I also know that telling a teenager not to worry what other people think of them is like trying to watch TV without seeing a "Law & Order" rerun. You know that you should be able to do it and yet, it just keeps popping up!

You can only be as cool as you are right now. A month from now, you might be cooler. And a month after that, maybe less cool.

Just be the best person you can be in the circumstances of any given moment. Beyond that, not much more you can do.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Good buddy I'll give ya a five. I'm positive we'd get along so well together face to face and now that I know from this thread that you're male I'll even call you my Christian brother:smile:
I hope you get around to PMing me sometime. I'll make sure I keep enough space for them.:excited: