What do you think, honestly?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Don't stop sending me private messages... then I'll have no-one to talk to... **sniff**
Aw MrsP...I MEAN Aw, Pepper, don't cry, I'll keep PMing you! (I just never realized I did THAT much, lol!:smile: )

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's fine. It's really not that much. ^^;

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Muffin Monster! You're definately a four in my book! A four plus even! I think you're funny and insightful and I always look forward to your posts!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd give you a 4 but then there is the mandatory 1 point deduction for fishing for compliments by starting this thread and then 1 point deduction for being insecure and worrying about what others think of you. But you earn a 1.141592654 point bonus for being fun on these threads so I guess that adds up to a . . .

... 3.141592654

Big slice of pie for everybody!!!

G-MAN

Reaction score
I'd say you're a 4 in my book Snowthie

F

furryredmonster

Four.

If everyone did the same for me they would give mea -5 for sure. Including me.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
S'nowth; I'm gonna' be brutally honest here: I think that you are a lot of fun here on the boards; you're refreshing and honest and as far as a fan goes, you're top notch. But threads like this are a really scrutinous cry for attention that I don't think can fill this void of paranoia you have. You know people here like you, and you know you're a fun person. Threads like this are not going to accomplish giving you that "pumped-up-feel-good-about-yourself-and-let-the-serotonin-flow" feeling you're craving. Remember; this is an internet forum, you can't base what others feel about you solely from here, although we can all tell you're a great person.