Everybody prefers a certain something over the other. Here you can share what you prefer. Here's my list.
I prefer...
I prefer...
- Creamy peanut butter over chunky
- Chewy cookies over chunky
- Soft crust pizza over thin crust (however, I do like supreme on thin crust)'
- Scramble eggs over fried (I occasion like poched)
- Regular time over daylights savings
- Cold cloudy weather over hot sunny weather
- PC's over MAC
- CD'S over cassettes
- Classic Sitcoms over modern sitcoms (with the exception of Seinfeld)
- Doritos over Lays
- Art over sports
- Rod puppets over glove puppets
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
I too prefer winter over summer. I just love cold weather, having roscesia (sp?) heat makes me as red as Elmo (and this time I mean Elmo instead of substituting Elmo for h***).