What do you know about dreams?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Sir! Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Is.... It because I'm white?"

"Sure.... No. Because you were speeding, a tail light is out, you didn't signal when you pulled over, you support CNN, believe that my waifu's aren't real, can't tell which Monotone is which, think Muppets from Space is the worst Muppet film ever, can't handle any negative comment about Disney, hate Mst3k, have very anti furry views, constantly demand uploaders to upload skits from the Workshop vault at 60fps, hate anime, believe fox news isn't biased, and to top it all off, won't stop showing your stupid baby on Facebook."
So, I'm curious now. How much do you think this would add up to in a fine?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a crazy dream a few nights ago that some Lex Luthor-type supervillain put an evil spell on me where any time someone mentions the name of an animal, I would become that animal. I wonder what would happen if someone had been talking about a celebrity with an animal in their name like Tony Hawk, Michael J. Fox, or Robert Bear? Would that trigger the spell or not? lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a very disturbing dream that the creature at 14:50 of this video was a real legit species of animal that I found lurking around my backyard. It wasn't technically a nightmare because it wasn't attacking me, chasing me, or anything like that but it was by far one of the creepiest dreams I've had in recent memory.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Had a dream I was at Walmart (as if) with 10 percent off deals. People kept showing me and shoving me and I got so ****** off. It got to the point I started shoving people out of my own rage.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
99% of dreams I remember I'm always back in high school, even though I graduated nearly six years ago.

This morning I woke up from a dream that had me trying to play Free Bird on guitar on what I believe was the final day of class.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You known what's absolutely annoying?

When you have dreams of someone you don't even talk to anymore. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm curious.

Have you guys ever had dreams where you're walking fully clothed into a lake/pond?

I have alot of those, and to be honest, often times it's in a frog infested pond.

I think it has to do with my frog phobia. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, but there's been an odd occasion or two in the past where I'll step into the shower and I will have forgotten to take my socks off.