1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    Our forum upgrade is on schedule for Saturday May 25 at 9 am central, 10 am eastern. The forum will be off-line for a minimum of eight hours.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What channel is Boomerang?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dantecat, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Dantecat

Dantecat Well-Known Member

Hi,Does anybody know what channel Boomerang is :confused:

Thank You!

By the way,Is it on comcast digital cable too or is it just on satellite?

Thanks! again! ;)

2. KGJC

KGJC Well-Known Member

I think you have to order it.

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

It's on DirecTV channel 297. Been watching it for about five years. It's the best place for classic cartoons, bar none.

4. Dantecat

What's bar none mean?

5. McFraggle

McFraggle Well-Known Member

It means absolutely the best, basically.

6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

On "Dish Network" its channel 175. I love this channel to a cent. I watch it every now in then. I hope that most of the cartoons that air on there make it too DVD. Like the Hair Bear Bunch, Jabber Jaw, Josie and Pussycat, Yogi Bear and just about anyone thats been done by Hanna Barbera.

7. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Well-Known Member

comcast is 42 i think

8. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE Well-Known Member

When you say something is the best, bar none, it means nothing else comes close to it. In other words it's the bee's knees, the cream of the crop, the cat's meow, the cat's pajamas, unreal, I could go on... :D

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*ehh* wrong! Comcast doesn't carry Boomerang. I wish it did though, I miss seeing reruns of Rocky and Bullwinkle. :cry:

10. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon Well-Known Member

on time waner cable its channel 149

11. Dantecat

What's Comcast's E-Mail :confused: