What CD's are you looking forward to getting?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
no superscoot you are NOT allowed to have an opinion....
Well, well, well... *sigh* you're right.

Originally posted by electricmayhem
I like BNL too Scoot! My favorites is 'It's all been done".
Yeah! That song is great! Of the ones they play on the radio, that one's my favorite. They've made better songs, but that's tehir best that's played on the radio.

Whooo-Hooo-Hooo!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I'm in love with the McDonald's girl
She has a smile so innocent and warm
I'm in love with the McDonald's girl
She is an angel in a polyester uniform

That's a good BNL song!

Funny story: When I was 10 I met the Barenaked Ladies at a waterpark called Wild Water Kingdom (in like... the greater Toronto area... or something). We actually just happened to be there that day. Anyway, they were taping a music video for their song "Jane", cuz at the time they were only really known in Canada... and even barely, so they probably didn't have much money and decided to tape their video at a waterpark. Anyway, apparently there's two versions of this video, but if you've ever seen the one with all the... well, water, I'm in it that one. Okay, I'm in that one for like 2 seconds, but it's cool cuz I'm underwater and I'm all floaty. And a few of my friends who were with me that day are in it too. Oh, and the only BNL dude we really got to talk to was the one who plays that bigass bass with the curly, red hair... he was so nice to us. ^^

But yeah... I'm actually not really a fan of them, but they're alright. Oh! And my friend goes to the same University that the... uh... other lead singer with the bald head went to, and is living in the same residence as he did...

So, um... yay BNL? Yeah... sure.

^_^ Debo

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I believe Stephen and Ed are the names of the two lead singers. Just don't ask me which one's which.

That's pretty cool that you got to be in their video. I have to admit, I've never heard "Jane". I've only ever heard (apart from the Maroon CD, and the Stunt CD) "If I had a Million Dollars" and "Shoe Box".

Shoooooooooooooooooooooe Box!
Shoe Box of li-e-i-yi-yife!
Shoooooooooooooooooooooe Box!

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Off of the Barenaked Ladies subject the cd I can't wait for is Dropkick Murphys- Blackout coming out on June 10th. That cd is going to be cool!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by janicegroupie
Dropkick Murphys-
I've never cared for their name....probably because my cat's name is Murphy!:eek: :wink:

(Welcome to the board janicegroupie:big_grin: I'm from WI too!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by janicegroupie
Off of the Barenaked Ladies subject
Yeah, I gotta get off barenaked ladies, too.

Oh, you mean the band! :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Anyhooooo.....
I actually HAVE a CD to look forward to, now!!!! My dear friend Kara is going to make one this summer!!! It should be out in December!!!! I'm REALLY excited for her, she's EXTREMELY talented, and she REALLY deserves to make it big!!!! I really hope she does!!!!
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: