What CD's are you looking forward to getting?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
I'm looking forward to the soon to be hit CD "Debopolooza" by the soon to be famous Debo the Golden Goddess. It includes such hits as "Don't Look at My Rack (Unless you Mean it)", "The Brock University Anthem", "I'm Not Gay (But I Can Try)", "Your Face is Annoying", "Let's Take this Booze and Chug it", "Girl, Shave Already" and the classic hit "Hey Stranger (Get Out of my Bed)". It hits stores this Summer! Order your copy NOW!!!
^_^ Debo

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :big_grin: I look forward to this CD, Debo!!!
I'm also looking forward to the "Muffinlicious" CD, including songs like, "The Ballad of Bill Baretta", "Byron's Ode to Janice & Mokey", "Would You Like a Muffin?", "You're Never Too Old to Play With Action Figures", and, my personal favorite, "What Was the Topic Again?"

But, seriously, I honestly can't think of anything I'm lookin' forward to, right now. I never pay much attention to what's coming out, but if I'm looking at CD's and see something I like, I'll get if, if I have money. (A BIG "if" there, sadly.)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you forgot the punk rock angry song....You Muffined My Thread.....

Sarah

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I want to get the new Linkin Park CD (though you can never beat "Crawling"), and I'm dying to hear what the Deftones are cooking up. I also like the new "Matrix Reloaded" song from P.O.D.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
I want to get the new Linkin Park CD (though you can never beat "Crawling"), and I'm dying to hear what the Deftones are cooking up. I also like the new "Matrix Reloaded" song from P.O.D.
I think the Deftones are cooking up something great. I can't wait. They will also have a song on the new Matrix soundtrack, and don't forget Team Sleep, Chino from Deftones side project.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I also want the "Daredevil" soundtrack. The songs from Fuel and Evanescence are awesome. Those are just well-done songs.

Hmm, what else? :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Poor Cyndi Lauper hasn't been able to get her full-length CD released for two years. I'm looking forward to it. Still no date set, but it could happen this fall. Thanks to the old days of Napster, I have heard a couple of unreleased tracks. :sing:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Alright. I'm not trying to start up an arguement here, but, I must protest. Sure, Barenaked Ladies have sunk some comedy into their songs. It makes for good song writing.
I like BNL too Scoot! My favorites is 'It's all been done". As for cds im looking forward to....I dont really know! There are some out already that I want, does that count?:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
My favorites is 'It's all been done".
I know that song...that was the theme song for "Baby Blues" (the animated show). Pretty cool song. Definitely better than that played out hit they had a while back. Lord I hated that song (nothing against the group, but boy did that song get play. It was nearly as bad as Smash Mouth's annoy-fest "All-Star") :boo:

:smile:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
It was nearly as bad as Smash Mouth's annoy-fest "All-Star") :boo:
:eek:
*shudders at the thougt of hearing "All-Star" once more*

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Here is a disk that is sure to please: I AM NOW NACHOS!!!!!!

SALUTE TO OUR LATIN FRIENDS WITH PEPE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And here is the pig to eat them :mad:

ha ha ha :crazy: