What are your stories?

aebthegofer

Reaction score
Nickname: Aeb (pronounced Abe, but spelled Aeb. It's really my initials.)
What brought me here: I found this site by accident several years ago, and finally after admiring it from afar, I joined!
Anything else: Well, I love puppetry, old-time radio, collecting stamps, and every once in a while, I do some painting.
Favorite Muppet: Scooter and Gonzo. :wink: :concern:
Least Favorite Muppet: Ummm, is there such?

~Aeb

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Name: Erin

Nickname(s): Erin T. Aardvark on fanfiction.net; FluidGirl82 on DeviantArt, DreamDancer82 on YouTube, and almost everywhere else (I go between Erin T. Aardvark and DreamDancer82)

What Brought Me Here: I honestly have no idea. I think I was looking up info about Fraggle Rock collectibles, and one thing lead to another.

Anything Else: I'm obsessed with my cat, I'm studying at the University of Maryland University College (UMUC), which is part of the University of Maryland, where Jim Henson studied, and I think Jim Henson was a genius who left us way too soon.

Favorite Muppet: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Wembley Fraggle, and Red Fraggle, and maybe more that I can't think of off the top of my head

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Welp, i've been here for almost two years now but...

Nickname(s): Mr. Grover on DeviantArt (check that out by the way. *plug plug), Boomerang FishProductions on Youtube (I don't have any videos yet though), And I go by Pig's Laundry on Muppet Wiki, as well as the ToughPigs forum. Also, when I was little, my nana used to call me "Scooter", i'm not sure if it had to do with my Muppet obsession or not.

What brought me here: Well, long story short, when I was six and first discovered Muppet Wiki and old SST clips on YT, I searched "Muppet fansite" on Google and came across Muppet Central. Not the forum part but the articles, collectibles, radio, etc. It wasn't until two years later that I found the forum when I was looking for info on the upcoming season of Sesame Street (season 38) and I continued reading the posts on the forum until I finally decided to join 8 years later.

Favorite Muppet: Big Bird! Big Bird! Big Bird! I'm absolutely unhealthily obsessed with Big Bird (and to a lesser extent, Oscar). Although, you may have guessed Miss Piggy, based on my name/avatar. Caroll Spinney is my hero, and I really want to meet him someday

Favorite Movie: Definitely Follow That Bird, with The Muppet Movie not too far behind.

Anything Else?: Super into reading, doesn't matter what the book is as long as it's interesting. I enjoy Doctor Who, broadway plays, writing stories, drawing, creating characters, animation in general, puppetry, and voice acting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nickname(s): Mr. Grover on DeviantArt (check that out by the way. *plug plug), Boomerang FishProductions on Youtube (I don't have any videos yet though), And I go by Pig's Laundry on Muppet Wiki, as well as the ToughPigs forum. Also, when I was little, my nana used to call me "Scooter", i'm not sure if it had to do with my Muppet obsession or not.
"KarWash," given to you by D'Snowth in response to you giving him "JoeScar" previously, and also because "KarWash" with a 'K' looks wicked cool.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Name: Marni

Nickname: Hillsy

What brought you here: Accidently stumbled onto it while researching Jim Henson and just never left. It's a bit like Hotel California: You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave!

Favourite Muppet: Kermit :smile:

Favourite Song: The Interrogation Song

Favourite Show: Torn up between The Muppet Show and M*A*S*H

Favourite Movie: Muppets Most Wanted (The first Muppet movie I've ever seen in the cinemas!)

Anything else?: Yup! Harry Potter, horses, books in general, poetry, writing stories, singing even though I can't, groovin' in the drumkit and hanging out with you guys!
I think it's time to update!

Nickname: Don't have any.

What Brought Me Here: Accidentally stumbled onto it while researching Jim Henson and just never left. It's a bit like Hotel California: You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave!

Favourite Muppet: Lips

Favourite Song: Thunderstruck

Favourite Show: Still torn up between The Muppet Show and M*A*S*H

Favourite Movie: The Dark Crystal

Anything Else?: I'm studying film and television at university (Thanks Jim!), I've been running my own blog since late last year and I'm currently collecting anything relating to The Muppets, Fraggle Rock and The Jim Henson Company.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Name: Alex

What brought me here: well, I do recall finding this forum when I first discovered YouTube in 2006 from finding many Sesame Street clips online there, and I found the thread about classic clips online. That made me originally join, plus I just love the Muppets. :big_grin:

Favorite Muppet: Definitely Cookie Monster as far as main characters go, with Kermit in second. Little Jerry of the Monotones is my favorite supporting character.

Favorite song: in terms of Muppets, NTV/The Letter N by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics

Favorite Show: Classic Sesame Street (60's-90's) and The Muppet Show.

Favorite movie: The Great Muppet Caper.

Anything else?: Just looking for work.

Faylo

Reaction score
Name: Lo

Nickname(s): Faylo

What Brought Me Here: Well I was a member dating way back to 2006. (Oh how times were simpler then... It's good to see some familiar faces still around *cough hey @D'Snowth cough* ... Stevegate 2017 brought me back. Still have always been a Muppet/Henson fan in the time between, just have dabbled in other fandoms and real life got in the way.

Anything Else: Let's see, since the last time I was active here, I have lived in the UK twice, got my Bachelor's, lived and taught in South Korea for two years, and now I'm heading to school again in the fall to pursue a journalism degree. I'm a big kpop fan and have been for a very long while....

Favourite Muppet: every fraggle.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Nickname: Hillsy

What brought you here: Accidently stumbled onto it while researching Jim Henson and just never left. It's a bit like Hotel California: You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave!

Favourite Muppet: Kermit :smile:

Favourite Song: The Interrogation Song

Favourite Show: Torn up between The Muppet Show and M*A*S*H

Favourite Movie: Muppets Most Wanted (The first Muppet movie I've ever seen in the cinemas!)

Anything else?: Yup! Harry Potter, horses, books in general, poetry, writing stories, singing even though I can't, groovin' in the drumkit and hanging out with you guys!
I didn't know you are a drummer.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Name: Conor
Nickname: N/A
Age 15
What brought me here: my love of all things Muppets
Favourite Muppet:rowlf
Favourite song : hey a movie
Favourite movie Great Muppet caper