What are your stories?

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Name: Sofia

Nickname: Fifia

What brought you here: Looking for some place when I can express my love for the Muppets

Favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy

Favorite Song: Something so Right

Favorite Show: The Muppet Show

Anything else?: I really love Broadway and Haute Couture Fashion. The persons who inspire me are Barbra Streisand, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Lea Michele and the fabulous Miss Piggy!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
How I got here: because The Muppets are like, ummmm, they're just like, good!! Okay, that wasn't what I expected to say. They are WONDERFUL, AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, EXTRAIDONIARY. There, that's more like it.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Name: Marni

Nickname: Hillsy

What brought you here: Accidently stumbled onto it while researching Jim Henson and just never left. It's a bit like Hotel California: You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave!

Favourite Muppet: Kermit :smile:

Favourite Song: The Interrogation Song

Favourite Show: Torn up between The Muppet Show and M*A*S*H

Favourite Movie: Muppets Most Wanted (The first Muppet movie I've ever seen in the cinemas!)

Anything else?: Yup! Harry Potter, horses, books in general, poetry, writing stories, singing even though I can't, groovin' in the drumkit and hanging out with you guys!

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Hi everybodeee! My name is Miranda :smile:

I don't have many friends "in real life" who are big Muppet fans, and so that's why I love this website. :smile:

Favorite shows: Fraggle Rock, Sleepy Hollow, America's got Talent

Favorite movies: Edward Scissorhands, The Dark Crystal, Forrest Gump, Nightmare before Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol, & Gravity <3
Favorite books: To Kill A Mockingbird, Treasure Island and Divergent

Favorite songs: Your Heart will Lead you Home (Kenny Loggins), Mary (Oingo Boingo), and Hospital for Souls (Bring me the Horizon)

Also a fangirl for: Tim Burton, Disney, The Fault in Our Stars, Hunger Games, Divergent, Sleepy Hollow <3 but mostly FRAGGLE ROCK!

I love writing, watching movies, playing piano and flute, being a triple threat (acting, singing and dancing), puppeteering, and doing vocal impressions <3333

I guess I'm an interesting person... idk....

Steve Whitmire and Caroll Spinney are my heroes (as well as Henri Landwirth and Robbie Stokes) <3

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Hi everybodeee! My name is Miranda :smile:

I don't have many friends "in real life" who are big Muppet fans, and so that's why I love this website. :smile:

Favorite shows: Fraggle Rock, Sleepy Hollow, America's got Talent

Favorite movies: Edward Scissorhands, The Dark Crystal, Forrest Gump, Nightmare before Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol, & Gravity <3
Favorite books: To Kill A Mockingbird, Treasure Island and Divergent

Favorite songs: Your Heart will Lead you Home (Kenny Loggins), Mary (Oingo Boingo), and Hospital for Souls (Bring me the Horizon)

Also a fangirl for: Tim Burton, Disney, The Fault in Our Stars, Hunger Games, Divergent, Sleepy Hollow <3 but mostly FRAGGLE ROCK!

I love writing, watching movies, playing piano and flute, being a triple threat (acting, singing and dancing), puppeteering, and doing vocal impressions <3333

I guess I'm an interesting person... idk....

Steve Whitmire and Caroll Spinney are my heroes (as well as Henri Landwirth and Robbie Stokes) <3
I kinda went by my own format sorry

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
One time, I was coming back from an amusement park, when we stopped at a convenience store. There was a guy shopping in there with a chicken suit on, but no head part. I wasn't in the store, so the guy didn't hear me crack up. It was a funny thing to see.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Hi,I'm Ami and I am 12!I find Muppets central Bc a friend told me about it :big_grin:

I am the normal girl-blond hairs,blue eyes :wink:

Um...And I am Directioner :flirt:

My Favourite muppet is beaker :eek: aww just love his,,Meep" :flirt: My least Favourite is....I haven't got one!!Ok,maybe some monsters like mean mama :grr:

Eyeball

Reaction score
I'm Conor, Im nicknamed eyeball because well I can spin my eyes and do some crazy stuff with them and the name just stuck, now I use it for almost anything.

what brought me here was just browsing and came across a thread and I started
reading through it and well that made me wanna sign up, I also don't really know any muppets fans Irl either so this site as also perfect for discussions I previously couldn't have.

I'm a fan of, just chatting with people, making sarcastic comments and attending football (soccer) matches just to soak up the atmosphere, I also like playing games on my ps3 as well so if anyone else is on PSN and wants to add me give me a pm.

Also I forgot to add that my favourite muppet is miss piggy, hope no one fell asleep reading this.....

Harleena

Reaction score
I'm Harleena.
Age group: No.
What brought you here: I like the Muppets.
Anything else: I also like anime, especially Hetalia (DRAW A CIRCLE THAT'S THE EARTH) and Black Butler (SEBAS-CHAN!) and seriously wish I were a Sailor Scout…
My favorite Muppets are Janice (and the rest of the Mayhem), Kermit, Rowlf, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Constantine, and Kermit. I am aware that I said Kermit twice, but Kermit is just such a big inspiration to me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Name:Matt
Nickname:Zed Buckmaster (It came from a YouTube series I do)
What brought you:I really like the Muppets.
Anything else:I also like Family Guy, Super Smash Bros, Spore, Bob's Burgers, Big Bang Theory, Monty Python, and Mad magazine.
My favorite Muppets:Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Swedish Chef, Animal, Cookie Monster, Grover, Telly.
My least favorite Muppets:None, :wink:.