What are you going to be for Halloween?

anytimepally

Reaction score
LOL! A lot of guys have their inner Connery...or Dalton, in your case, right? If only I could have a magnetic watch, complete with a mini sawblade tucked inside...
I'd settle for the car and a pretty girl with a Mediterranean accent :stick_out_tongue: .. an inner Dalton is easier than an inner Connery, though, because my favorite Connery movies are The Man Who Would Be King and Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, where the clothes aren't quite so stylish.. with Dalton, there's only Bond and I guess The Lion in Winter, too, but he was king there, and it's good to be the king.. but I think all the Bond's had great wardrobes... except that frilly shirt Lazenby wore and Roger Moore's clown suit (though, getting back on topic, a creepy clown would be a good Halloween costume)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I'd settle for the car and a pretty girl with a Mediterranean accent :stick_out_tongue: .. an inner Dalton is easier than an inner Connery, though, because my favorite Connery movies are The Man Who Would Be King and Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, where the clothes aren't quite so stylish.. with Dalton, there's only Bond and I guess The Lion in Winter, too, but he was king there, and it's good to be the king.. but I think all the Bond's had great wardrobes... except that frilly shirt Lazenby wore and Roger Moore's clown suit (though, getting back on topic, a creepy clown would be a good Halloween costume)
Don't forget Sean's pink tie in Diamonds Are Forever!:eek:

And yes, a demented Bozo is most definitely a clown for all seasons...especially Halloween!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'll be going as a woman sailing on a European cruise:smile:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
we're going with a theme at my house... the outside is going to be decorated in a Pirate ship theme (the porch is the boat... and we'll have a few 'scenes' from PotC the ride... anyway lol) I will be dressed pretty similar to Elizabeth Swann in Pirates 2, my neice (she's almost two) is going to be in a toddler pirate wench costume we found at Disney World (lol)... and even my dog has a pirate costume :smile: it's gonna be fun! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I not a party pooper or anything, but I'm going to be myself and do what I usually do every other day of the week that's not Halloween.

Princeton

Reaction score
Well, I'm not going trick 'r' treating, but I'll be handing out candy as Sweeney Todd!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
As always, I will dress as my alter-ego...Adorra The Disco Goddess.
I've been this character for 7 years strong now.